GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Recent content by izzyandsue

1. izzyandsue

MK6 GTI performance and OEM parts

Gang, Sadly I had to give up the 2013 GTI, but at least I got a 2016 Touareg and keeping the Jetta so in the VW family. Company car, needed more space. Have a few things for sale, make an offer on anything if interest to pick up in Matthews NC: 4-MSW 17 in wheels with Toyo Proxes 888...
  2. izzyandsue

2008 GTI 4-Door, DSG, Leather, Nav, 47K miles

I am selling my older GTI, simply don't drive it as much as I thought since I have the 2013. It is on sale both Craigslist and Autotrader: "This is a very low miles (47K) unmolested example of a VW GTI. It is 4 doors, Automanual with paddle shifters, leather seats (in perfect shape), GTI...
  3. izzyandsue

Brembo BBK Rotor Failure

This happened this morning at CMP, running with SuperSolo group, about 50 miles (25 or so laps) in 2 sessions. Came off the track, parked the car and heard the popping sound, both sides cracked. I am running racing pads, so the cross-drilled just couldn't handle it. Finding replacements...
  4. izzyandsue

The official Hate thread.

DW, here is your chance with this cabron Nitron, practice! Ask him about his stuff. "Racism" is learned and hard to cure. However "Dickism" only needs a few months of indoc and a good Drill Instructor to be cured. Seen that plenty of times in my youth. I hate less an less things as I get...
  5. izzyandsue

The official Hate thread.

DW, as a fellow islander (from Bayamon), you handled it wrong. Here are some alternatives answers to guy living across the street. No, he is not your neighbor, he just lives next door. He is how to handle this idiota in the future: 1. "yah, that's right, I am pretty tight on cash, but i was...
  6. izzyandsue

Brembo GT BBK 1A4.6008A2

Hope I placing this info on the right thread. I recently got a Brembo Grand Turismo BBK 1A4.6008A2 for a 2013 GTI. I have been tracking my 2008 for a year now, and realize that like most other cars I track, stock brakes (without shields, better rotors, track pads, steel hose, etc) are not...