GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Recent content by jmille30

1. J

SWAPPING MK6 FABRIC WITH MK6 GTI LEATHER

Sorry the pics somehow got all out of order from when uploaded them. I haven’t plugged seats in yet as I didn’t want to get airbag light if I could avoid it as I don’t have a VAGCOM right now. I’m curious as to what those 2 extra connectors are for. I would think there would be more connectors...
  2. J

Here’s some pictures to make things more clear. All but the last two are from the old seats. Don’t see any box on either of the seats that shows up online when I search google.
  3. J

Hi there everyone, I picked up some really nice leather seats yesterday for the girlfriend's golf. I am running into a couple of issues that hopefully someone can answer. First off after a bunch of research, I have found that in order to not get an airbag light you have to swap the PODS module...
  4. J

What do I need and what don't I need?

Hi there everyone, I'm hoping to get some information from the car enthusiast community on what exactly I need and what I don't need. I recently took my car in to the dealership and they told me a bunch of things were wrong with my Mk6 Golf R all of which they wanted me to authorize them to...
  5. J

Sold

Still available?
  6. J

WTB: OEM LED MK6 GOLF R TAILIGHTS, CARBON FRONT AND REAR SPLITTERS.

Looking to buy a bunch of parts for the mk 6 golf R. If you got something for a good deal and are located in Canada, even if its not listed shoot me a PM.