GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Recent content by jo.jacques

1. jo.jacques

FS: Lots of MK6 parts (LED tails, catback, fogs, mats, injen intake)

So I traded my GTI at the dealer and have these parts for sale. I am located in Gatineau, QC and shipping is on your dime if you are not local, please give your postal code when you ask for a shipping quote. Non-locals can pay PayPal: -PRICE DROP 50$ 80$ Mats. Custom made to fit the MK6 GTI...
  2. jo.jacques

Wider tires on my "stock" wheels?

Hey guys! Went around but didn't find what I was looking for.. I currently have some Talladega reps on my car, and the 225 wide tires on them are tired and have some side bubbles, so I need to replace them this summer. I think the wheels are 7.5" but they seem to have a pretty nice fitment, so...
  3. jo.jacques

Check engine + engine stutter this morning

So this morning with the beatiful cold weather of Canada, walked to my car and started it. It automatically threw a "Low engine coolant". Went and check and rhe coolant was a little under the minimum so I told myself I would drive to the dealer to get some coolant after work. I decided to let...
  4. jo.jacques

Magnaflow CatBack owners. Get in here please :)

Hey! So I got this Magnaflow Catback for my MK6 GTI, and I couldn't get the tips to align properly (i read that it is a common problem with this cbe, so no worries) The thing is, when I installed it, I couldn't get it to clear a part of the subframe, and now the exhaust is rubbing on the...
  5. jo.jacques

Leather-Cloth headrest conversion

Leather Headrest in a cloth GTI? I have the cloth interior in my GTI and hate how the headrests look. Any ideas if it is possible to put a leather headrest on my cloth seat? Basically, have somehting that looks like this:
  6. jo.jacques

ANOTHER DV THREAD

Yes, another! Sorry! I think my DV is done (some oil on it), and even if its not, I have a 2010 GTI and I am pretty sure the bad DV is in there. I was oredering on ECS, and decided I would order one while I am at it.... I was debating between the G revision, or the electronic one.... Any...
  7. jo.jacques

Looking for a used MK6 GTI. Tips?

Hey fellas! First post in here, but I've been reading for a while and tried to search for existing info before creating a new thread. I've been driving a 2009 Jeep Wrangler with mods for the last 2 years, but I am used to sporty and turbo'ed machines since I owned a Mazdaspeed3 and Mazdaspeed6...