GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Recent content by Joel1

1. Joel1

iPhone 4 (4.2.1) not recognized in RNS-510(C)!

Anyone else have this problem with the latest software for the iPhone 4? I have a 2011 GTI with the newest RNS-510 (Type C, Led) and my iPhone is connected via the media input (iPhone-usb cable-usb to mdi adaptor). Is the problem in the input? Do I have to buy the MDI to iPod/iPhone cable or...
  2. Joel1

FIN - 2011 VW Golf GTI MKVI MT

Finally! The looooong wait is over. Picked up this badboy yesterday from the dealer with 14km on the meter. I had never driven a manual GTI, just a DSG GTD & R, but I have to say, this feels way better than either of those cars. I specced this to my taste, so I shall name a few extras: Turning...
  3. Joel1

I'm In Europe!!!

Bro you should visit Finland! I could give you a lift with my black GTI, getting it tomorrow from the dealership! :D
  4. Joel1

Gas Prices where you live thread.

5.71€/per. gallon (7.59$) which is quite low for my country, but then again this is 98 Octane/Premium =)
  5. Joel1

best car you've ever driven?

Definately my dads 2011 Audi A8 4.2 TDI.
  6. Joel1

Photography: Post you favorite shots.

My favorite cell phone (iP4) Pic :) Took it today in a brutal snow storm down here in Finland. (A8 4.2 V8, Diesel)
  7. Joel1

GT5 snub?

Get Forza 3, its as good / better than GT5, and it has the VI GTI as well as the VI R ;)
  8. Joel1

Off-Topic Chat

I know this is random, but I will share this anyway. (Not really OT, since it involves the GTI) I´ve been watching this new series called (The) Walking Dead. Last episode I saw, I noticed something familiar in a shot in which they showed the whole city. Bottom Left Corner, a grey MKVI GTI, I...
  9. Joel1

The Picture Game

10. Joel1

Name that movie screenshot

Not sure if posted already, but this should be a piece of cake =)
  11. Joel1

Off-Topic Chat

It´s a great camera, I have the 350D which is great, but I recently got the 550D which is awesome. Here are a few videos taken with and without my new camera =) http://www.youtube.com/user/slashfan007?feature=mhum
  12. Joel1

Your top ten Cars!

DD 2011 Audi A8L 4.2 2011 BMW 760Li 2011 Rolls-Royce Phantom 2011 BMW X5 35D XDrive 2008 957 Cayenne Turbo S WT 2010 Lamborghini LP-670 SV 2011 Porsche GT2RS 2010 Maserati MC12 2010 Ferrari 599 GTO 2010 Ferrari F430 Scuderia
  13. Joel1

VW Golf 1.6 Bluemotion shots

Hey, I decided to take a few quick shots of my current Golf (it´s not super-clean I know:S), which I have been driving for about 6 months. Great daily driver, low fuel consumption at it´s finest. Fully stock, except for the 18" R32 reps. The color is Bluegraphite Edit: Fixed the links
  14. Joel1

It's like ...

It´s like going to be amazingly cold and snowy when my GTI is delivered, I guess it´ll make a good snow plow.
  15. Joel1

Hello and welcome. Introduce yourselves here

Hey, I´m a car enthusiast from Finland. My first car was a Opel Astra, which was a nice car. Nowadays I´m driving the MKVI Golf 1.6, which is an awesome car, despite my numerous issues with the DSG transmission. My next car will be a MKVI Golf aswell, this time in Manual transmission and a...