GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Recent content by jonsetsfire

1. jonsetsfire

WTB: Catted CCTA 3" Downpipe

Title says it all. Not brand specific. Local or shipped. Slide in those DM's. Could also use an APR dongle. Unpaired if possible. Thanks! Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk
  2. jonsetsfire

College Football

Wahoo Nation! Hopefully we can get back to a bowl this year! Sent from my SM-G900T using Tapatalk
  3. jonsetsfire

Scotch Gard?

Has anyone tried using Scotch Gard on their fabric interior to help against stains and fading? I work at a shoe store and another manager told me that she would use it on all of her display shoes for this exact reason. Just wanted to see if its been tried and tested before I scoop some and...
  4. jonsetsfire

POLE: How much do you love pizza, dude?

How have I not see this thread. Pizza is my life blood. If I don't have pizza in some form once a week I have serious withdrawal. Sent from my SM-G900T using Tapatalk
  5. jonsetsfire

There is a brand new Tax Haven - Liberland. Yeah, it's seems legit.

Intrigued. I wonder if during the citizenship application process you can apply for dual citizenship. I don't really feel like signing up just to find out. Sent from my SM-G900T using Tapatalk
  6. jonsetsfire

DDMtuning - Any feedback out there?

I've been looking into an HID kit and was told about these guys. Just looking for some insight on product fitment/CS. Thanks in advance!!! Sent from my SM-G900T using Tapatalk
  7. jonsetsfire

Does "Dave" post here!? Chicago area...

What's up people? Just purchased a 2012 GTI base with some mods already done. Have a few questions about it and was wondering if the owner was a member of this forum. By the saved devices I've gathered his name was Dave. The picture below is the car. If you are Dave or know Dave, pm me...