GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Recent content by junker1

1. junker1

FS: FSI Golf R and GTI Forge TwinTake with Pipercross (SoCal)

SOLD For sale is an FSI Forge TwinTake with pieces of either FSI GTI or R (recirc attachment, piper cross filters, 2nd set of snorkels (sealed), the optional Pipercross filter upgrade. Take a look at the pics to confirm fitment. Let me know if you have any questions. Not interested in shipping...
  2. junker1

FS: Braille B2015 15lb. Battery + Aluminum Mount Kit

FS: 6 month old Braille B2015 15lb battery + Braille Aluminum Battery Mount $100 firm picked-up in Orange County, CA. You basically get the battery for free with the mount ($100). http://www.golfmk5.com/forums/showthread.php?p=3550648#post3550648
  3. junker1

WTB: TSI MAF Housing

Let me know if you've done an upgraded intake and have the stock TSI MAF housing for sale to help offset your upgrade. Ready to pay with PayPal. Just need the housing not the actual MAF. Pictures
  4. junker1

4 Michelin PS2 225/40ZR18 4/32 Tread

SOLD I just went with a set of Michelin SuperSports today, so I have a set of 4 Michelin PS2 225/40ZR18 for sale for $200 OBO. TireRack has the same set for $956 + shipping. They have 4/32 tread. New they have 9.5/32, so they have about 40% of their tread left and should be good for about...
  5. junker1

APR K04 vs GIAC K04 vs APR GT28

Great 3-way drag race from a roll. :thumbsup: APR K04 (366 HP) GIAC K04 (360 HP) APR GT28 (405 HP) http://www.tudou.com/programs/view/lOaUEgE5cHM The results look like what you would expect with the GT28 pulling hardest up top compared to the K04s, but The GIAC did surprisingly well vs. the...
  6. junker1

Feeler: Michelin PS2 225/40 18 (4/32-5/32) $150

I have a set of 4 x Michelin PS2 with 5/32 on center and 4/32 on inside block. New they have 9.5/32, so they have a lot of life still left in them. Never repaired and no damage or flat spots. Thinking about going with SuperSports and want to see what interest there would be in this set for $150...
  7. junker1

Braille B2015 (15 lb.) Battery

There have been a few threads in the past about lightweight battery upgrades, which I had in the back of my mind. Recently, my 3 year old replacement battery seemed to be loosing it's edge - turning over a little bit slower than normal and with more light flicker. Then again, this may be the...
  8. junker1

Please help, guys! Damsel in distress over here.

Probably something in the back seat :evil:
  9. junker1

Black Vinyl Roof

Saw clean stock white A3 with a gloss black roof today and it perked my interest. :cool: About how much would something like this cost? :yikes: Is there a certain type of vinyl that I should be looking for? Are there any installers in Southern California that anyone can recommend? :thumbsup:
  10. junker1

No Tune is Required with the 2.5L?

So, I took baseline logs with a friend last night (JChilvs) in his MkVI Golf 2.5 to see how much timing pull he was getting with 91 octane on the stock tune. So, we logged a pull and at first I saw 0˚ correction factors across the board until only cylinder 4 started to pull timing up to 3˚. On...
  11. junker1

FS: Beta Pur-Adhesive Sealant

Brand new Beta Pur-Adhesive Sealant $20 shipped http://www.zmaxautosport.com/bepuse80fore.html PUR Betalink installation adhesive kit. Highly recommended for attaching all exterior and interior parts. http://www.golfmkv.com/forums/showthread.php?p=3436614#post3436614
  12. junker1

Dropped a Grip of $$ To Fix the Wife's Car - Time to Get Drunk

Frugality is a lost art in this day and age. Not cheapness, but wise careful spending. And it's honorable. A fool and his money are quickly parted. Okay, so if your car lasts 4 months with no additional repairs then you are ahead. Anything on top of that and it's all gravy. Consider switching...
  13. junker1

FS: Koni Coil-Overs Excellent Condition

SOLD Have Koni coil-overs for sale that were on my car for under 1 year. Professionally installed by Vik from EuroSport. Moved on to my 4th suspension - DG springs and Mk6 Bilstein B8 Sports. The Konis are height and damping adjustable, but they are supposed to be on the bottom 1/2 of the...
  14. junker1

VW Racing Sport Springs for Sale! BNIB!!!

SOLD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'll miss you awesome VWR springs... :.( Brand New VW Racing Sport Spring ordered directly from APR. Had these back ordered for so long that I almost forgot about them and ended up with VWR and DG springs. The DG springs were just installed so these are up for sale. Not...