GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Recent content by JustinKYC.

1. JustinKYC.

End of August Photoshoot

Before the end of August, a couple of friends and I went out to do a photoshoot of ma baby. Here are some of the amazing pics my friend Jim took. :happyanim:
  2. JustinKYC.

JustinKYC's Build Thread

all clean.
  3. JustinKYC.

Official Calgary/AB Chat Thread

Since the GTA guys and BC guys have one, why don't we? :) How many of us on here are from around here? Wouldn't mind getting to know a few other people who love their MK6 as much as I do. :D
  4. JustinKYC.

Ricer Spotted Thread

Stock everything, and a nice wing. Lol
  5. JustinKYC.

JustinKYC's Build Thread

It's done! Can't wait to pick it up. :happyanim::happyanim::happyanim:
  6. JustinKYC.

Haze inside Headlights

Phone pic doesn't really help much but better than nothing. First pic is my clean drivers side headlight: Second pic is the blurry cloudy one. Hard to tell from the picture but if you look just above the signal light lense you can see how it's all blurry. This blurriness goes all over the...
  7. JustinKYC.

Haze inside Headlights

So I have this haziness inside my passenger headlight most likely due to me not putting the lid back on properly when I switched out my bulbs. Does anyone know a way to clean it? It's bugging me a lot because it makes my car look older than it really is. Any help is appreciated! Thanks! :)
  8. JustinKYC.

Father's Day Shoot

Kinda late on the posting but oh well. First time editing photos. Hope you guys like it! GTI-3808 by Jkyc., on Flickr GTI-3819 by Jkyc., on Flickr GTI-3828 by Jkyc., on Flickr GTI-3831 by Jkyc., on Flickr GTI-3848 by Jkyc., on Flickr GTI-3863 by Jkyc., on Flickr GTI-3870 by Jkyc...
  9. JustinKYC.

JustinKYC's Build Thread

I have the best friends ever.
  10. JustinKYC.

Anyone running 8000k HID D1S in their bi-xenons?

Before people start bashing about 8000k being rice, i want to clear up that im not going for that bluey look. I previously bought 6000k bulbs and for some reason they turned up looking green instead of the pure white with a tinge of blue. Went through 3 different sets and they gave out the same...
  11. JustinKYC.

Front Bumper shave cost

I was looking into getting the ED35 bumper and there's a sale going on for the one with parking aid sensors. How much would it cost approximately to shave those? If it's going to cost a lot more, I might as well just buy the one without parking sensors. Thanks!
  12. JustinKYC.

Wheel fitment for 19" Miro 111/ 3SDM 0.01

So I previously made a topic about Hartmann hroc vs BBS CKs. But since then I've really enjoyed the look of a concave wheel over these two. Now I'm planning to get a pair of 19" Miro 111/ 3SDM 0.01. The problem is for the Miros, they only come in 19x8.5 ET 32 or 19x9.5 ET 40. These sizes would...
  13. JustinKYC.

Changing OEM Bi-Xenon Ballasts?

Is it possible to replace the OEM ballast with an aftermarket one? Thanks!
  14. JustinKYC.

JustinKYC's Build Thread

Oh don't you worry, it will get colder gaha. Thanks! They're sitting at home right now, planning to put it on this spring when I throw on new wheels and coils. My dad sold the car already but it was a mean ass car. Almost 700hp.