GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Recent content by kimchi29

1. K

FS : VMR V710 18x8.5 Custom Wrinkle Black w/ Nitto NT555 $800

Up for sale are my VMR's power coated Wrinkle Black (textured). One wheel has a slight curb and the rest are in perfect condition. Comes with 225/45/18 Nitto NT555 with A LOT of thread left, check out the pics. Price is $800 plus shipping!!!!! Remeber these wheels are backordered! The...
  2. K

FS: BSH Stage 1 & 2 Intake + Competition Catch Can for $350 + shipping

I'm parting out my TSI CBFA GTI. Up for grabs is a BSH stage 1 & 2 intake with the competition catch can. Everything is in perfect working condition and was taken off the car yesterday. Item's also listed up on golfmkv (i have over 2k post and very active in the local scene). I can get a lot of...
  3. K

ever get those random long hairs?

i was working yesterday got went to scratch my arm and noticed this random long hair on my arm. it was a lot thinner than my other arm hairs but it was honestly like 3-4 inches in length :yikes: ive had a few of these random long hairs before and always wondered how they got so long, anyone...
  4. K

some ticket help

so i got a ticket on 5/21. as of today i haven't received anything in the mail. I've also checked online and there are no tickets under my license and when i search with the ticket number it says that ticket can not be found. it states that the ticket can take up to 21 days from the date...
  5. K

for those that wear glasses

dont you hate it when you misplace them? i was a "little" intoxicated last night and i can't find my glasses this morning hahaha this sucks ass
  6. K

Starcraft 2 beta, who plays?

anyone play? lets game some games going haha add me : kimchi29@gmail.com
  7. K

LOL this car is beyond rediculous

so my buddy is selling his Focus SVT and this guy came to buy the car. he talked sooooooo much crap it was unbelievable. First he said he crashed his zx3 going 190mph :laughabove: my buddy sold him the car and the guy sent him emails of his old focus. he said that he planned to make it "just as...
  8. K

sick sick sick!!!!!!

how awesome would that be. i would eat shit a bunch of times but i still want to ride it http://www.wimp.com/mountainbiking/
  9. K

Your thoughts on buying stolen goods (especially off craigslist)

So today I bought a ipod for pretty damn cheap. I get home to clear it out and decided to look through the music before i cleared it out. With the content that was on there, person selling it, and price, I knew it had to be stolen. What do you think about buying goods that you are pretty sure...
  10. K

New Trance Mix!!

So i'll be making my monthly mixes again. Trance mix will be done monthly with the latest and greatest. I am also trying to do a house mix (dutch, progressive, electro) every two months. I will also have a podcast setup soon. Also I will try to rehost Ep. 1-9 and link them up. Enjoy and...
  11. K

Some LA night shots

went out with a buddy and hit a couple spots. Definitely going again soon and going to many many more spots. Downtown at night is sick, especially around LA live and the staple center. [URL=http://g.imageshack.us/img691/dsc0012m.jpg/1/]...
  12. K

Worst movie you have seen recently

so yea as the topic states, list some of the worst movies you have seen recently whether it be old or new. ill start Observe and Report - looked funny but what a piece of crap. story is stupid, makes no sense, and you feel dumbfounded with the shit thats on the screen.
  13. K

Post Links To Your Favorite Flash Games

So i know a lot of people post on here at work/school. Post some of your favorite flash games so other people can kill time!! Plasma Burst- side scroll shooting game http://www.flasharcade.com/action-games/plasma-burst.html Qwerty Warriors - fun typing game...
  14. K

anyone have a vizio tv?

so im thinking about getting a bigger tv and the vizio seems like a decent buy. i compared the pictures at costco and the vizio seem comparable to the sony and samsung tvs (not the samsung led obviously). the one i'm looking at is a 47" 1080p 50,000:1 contrast, 120hz set. through my buddy its...
  15. K

Nikon D5000 - My 1st DSLR

so i'm loving the camera. here are some shots i took with the camera and the kit lens. these pics were taken the 1st and 2nd day I owned the camera. I have a lot of learning to do and i think i have a new obsession as well