GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Recent content by lilcrzytimmy

1. L

Neuspeed RSE14 with Conti DWS

sold
  2. L

LED Tailights, Ed's Headlights, OSRAM CBI, Wheels

Parted out my Golf TDI Items: 1.sold 2. Sold 3. Neuspeed RSE14 with Continental DWS - $900 - there are some wheel scuff, tires has 7/32 to 8/32 tread left. These wheels are 19 x 8. Et +45. Tires are 225 35 r19 4. Sold 5. Sold Photos: https://goo.gl/photos/3YudH5b68GyZGCAUA Willing to ship...
  3. L

Restore Shiny Leather Steering Wheel?

I have a golf TDI bought used and the leather steering wheel was kept in really bad shape. Really shiny and greasy. Has anyone restored their leather back to the matte smooth finish? I tried using leather cleaners and it doesnt remove all the grime. The leather still feels like shiny plastic...
  4. L

FS: driver gear spring manual 4 door

As title states. DG spring with less than 5k miles. $180 pick up.
  5. L

DIY Coilover install help

I found plenty of DIY coilover installation thread, read through them and seems like a piece of cake. However, i'm pretty impatient and dont want to wait on the specialty tools and was wondering if any of you guys know an alternative for these tools. The specialty tool require i found are...
  6. L

New Wheels MPG Dropped a lot!

Last week i got new wheels installed and saw a massive dropped in my MPG. My driving habits have not changed and all my maintenance are up to date. I know having bigger wheels will drop my mpg but not by 10mpg. Did anyone else have similar specs and saw this drop? Whats your results? Before...
  7. L

FS: mk6 Tail lights (not led)

Just selling my tail lights cause i got the LED replicas. Price: $100 for both pick up Willing to ship. Pm for shipping cost. location Los Angeles, California
  8. L

bahhh. vw is awesome

So I went in to get my cars dsg fluid change at puente hills vw and yeah I know not worth it but third party was quoting me 360 for the change and they were charging me 279. Any how long story short. They gave me a full 50k mile service for free cause the technichian thought I was coming in for...
  9. L

FS: Brand new and Sealed Bose OE1 headphones

bought it for someone on christmas but i gave them something else. These are new and sealed never opened. Bose OE1. Price: $80 Local Pick up only Location: Azusa, California
  10. L

FS: OEM Halogen Headlights and Stock Tails from TDI

Both driver and passenger halogen headlights : $160 +shipping Rear Tailight (Not LED): $100 + Shipping Located in Azusa, California Prefer Local pick up but willing to ship. PM your zip code and ill tel you the cost of shipping.
  11. L

Trouble Installing HID Kit to Ed's HID

Never mind, i figured it out. i need a H7 prong to socket adapter -.- I think ed should really post some instructions. if someone can delete this. i can't figure out how to delete this thread
  12. L

Yet another intro. The name is lilcrzytimmy

After about three years day dreaming, i finally got one of my dream cars. Three years ago, i had the chance to buy a GTI or Gold TDI but my manipulative sister had "convinced" me into buying a Prius because she believe it was most ideal for a college student (she also said that if i had got...