GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Recent content by Milo1975

1. M

New Wavetrac LSD with ARP stud kit. Fit VW/AUDI MK5 , MK6 6 speed 02Q Tans

Brandnew Wavetrac limited slip diff, comes wtih ARP ring gear bolt kit as well. Make a huge difference in traction. both tires grip equally. no more one tire spinining out of corners either, just pulls through. $900.00 Call Miles Vancouver BC , Canada -778-229-8321
  2. M

FS NIB, Wavetrac LSD.

For 02q trans Just bought from PG last month. dont' want it now. It will fit- Golf 5 / Jetta 5 / Audi A3 (8P) / Golf 6 / Jetta 6 , 6 speed 2wd Retail for diff is $1075.00 , bolt kit is $62 add tax and your at $1273.00 $1000.00 obo Call Miles 778-229-8321
  3. M

Who has OSIR exterior parts on their car? besides front spoilers.

I have the 3 piece front spoiler, rear carbon wing and carbon diffuser on order. I'm just wondering who here has any of the MK6 body exterior parts installed and what they think of the fit and quality. Anyone have the side skirts or a hood on their car yet from OSIR?
  4. M

looking for stainless steel or aluminum rear shocks, who makes them?

I have KW V1 coil overs, The fronts are stainless so that's no problem. The rears are just black painted normal looking shocks. Tons of salt on the road this hear has started some rust on the rear shock. I could just take them out and paint them and still might. What I really want is some...
  5. M

FS , BSH TSI RACE INTAKE, MK6 GTI

SOLD!! This is the full system that goes one piece all the way to the turbo FOR THE MK6 GTI. I have had it approximately 5 months. I bought it new directly from BSH. Filter has slight kink in the mesh but is perfectly fine, clean too. $175 Canadian. Can meet anywhere within 1/2 hour from...
  6. M

MK6 GTI cloth seat fraying / poor quality

Anyone else having problems with the cloth seat fabric either fraying, getting fuzzy or balling up. Like an old sweater............ Mine is only 7 months old and is already showing wear on the drivers seat back and bottom on the left side. Pretty alarming........... Anyone else? Miles
  7. M

Golf R20 Front Grille, where to buy?

I am looking for a link to a new Golf R20 front upper grille. I have found a few sites selling complete front end conversions but I just want the grille. Any help is greatly appreciated Thanks
  8. M

Enkei GTC01, need help with offset

Here is a link to the wheels, 18x8 . 50mm offset. Will I need spacers? http://www.tirerack.com/wheels/WheelCloseUpServlet?target=wheelCloseUp&wheelMake=Enkei+Racing&wheelModel=GTC01&wheelFinish=Hyper+Black I think these should be pretty close to my stock Detroit's? Detroit's are 7.5 inch wide...
  9. M

Big Brake Kits

Hey all, Just about to order a Stoptech kit and was wondering how many MK6 guys have BBK's? I know Whitepepper on Vortex has the Brembo kit from a Cayanne. Who else is running big brakes? What all is out there? Thanks