GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Recent content by MKsixGTI

1. M

starting a Repair thread for my car

Hey everyone, I have a 2010 gti with about 58,000 kms on it. Last week while leaving my office I decided to stop and see a few clients on my way home. Leave my office car starts fine. Drive about 3 kms to first clients house, and when I leave that clients house car starts to idle weird. It...
  2. M

Another Car to Add to the Mix of possible cars to get when my lease expires... MB GLA

I do dislike this GPS as ell. Looks like an after thought.
  3. M

color matched corners, rear reflectors, batterry cover and engine cover.

Hey, I have a CSG GTI and my lease is up and it is time to turn it in. I am not sure what I am going to do, whether I buy it, sell, or trade it. Either way, I had a body shop color match with OEM carbon steel grey paint the side markers in the front, the rear reflectors in the rear bumper...
  4. M

FS: euro plate red on black canada or USA

I have brand new euro plate that I have no use for. Would be great for someone at a car show. It is a black plate with red lettering that says 'MKSIX GTI' I also have the correct tstickers from germany for it. I think I paid 70 for it, make me a decent offer I am in canada but will ship to...
  5. M

FS: used BSH race intake canada or US

I have a used bsh race intake I bought last year but never installed. Trying to clean out the garage. Make me a decent offer. I am in canada bt will ship to canada or the US Kyle
  6. M

selling H&R sport springs GTI canada or US

I have a slightly used set of H&R sport springs for sale. I bought these used 1 year ago and never got around to installing them. The were used for about 6000kms (4000 miles) when I got them. Make me a decent offer and they're yours. I am in canada, but I will ship to canada or US Kyle.
  7. M

Speeding Ticket While Urinating (Was Abt to Pee Myself). No Radar Gun Used

fight the ticket, I would. what do you have to loose. From what I understand they have to write up in the report their method of determining your speed. chances are she won't show up.
  8. M

WTB: wheel spacers

anyone have some 10mm wheel spacers they want to sell? let me know. kyle.
  9. M

Pimp my Ride.... India

best way to end a shitty day to watch that video.... hahaha "JK tyres will make you go really really fast"
  10. M

Who makes a good cordless impact wrench?

I used to sell these at my former job. What I remember is that dewalt made a decent one for the money, and bosch made a really nice one. Both of them were over the 400 ft lbs range. Honestly though, they are expensive as hell. For the money you could go get your self a decent compressor and air...
  11. M

High Gas prices

here is a conspiracy theory to think about. government stills owns most of GM GM designed and is trying to produce the epic failure volt the government needs the volt to sell just a thought.... remember the last time oil went this high? everyone and there sister shit the bed and promised to...
  12. M

WTB: golf grille

I am looking for an all black golf grille, not the one with the chrome pinstripes, and not a badgeless. PM me or reply to this.
  13. M

ontario shows

I would like to go to a couple good vdub meets this summer but I don't know of many. Anybody know of some good shows in Ontario? southern Ontario more specifically.
  14. M

I never realized Japan was this crazy....

check this one out. It is acutally a little intense. Its a trailer for Superspeeders? but it is a GT-40 being chased by cops. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2Yd88whKZ28