GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Recent content by myfastgti2011

1. M

Anyone underwhelmed by Tyrolsport subframe bushings?

You might not be sensitive enough to notice the changes. Check out this video - it shows the benefits of the collar system
  2. M

Wheel bearing replacement cost SoCal

TTT would like info on this too!
  3. M

Installed DG Springs with Bilstein Touring (B4)

I ran the B6 with DG springs and was experiencing the same harsh impacts. I think its the Bilsteins with how they set up valving. It's REALLY harsh on big bumps. My reasoning is that I noticed harsher impacts on OEM springs when I first ran the B6s - switching to DG springs only made the...
  4. M

Comprehensive list of VCDS diagnostics?

Hey there, Can anyone point me in the right direction for a list of diagnostics I can run (other than autoscan) on the 2.0TSI motor? My GTI hasn't been running at 100% and I can't seem to figure out why. I did all the usual maintenance, oil, air filter, spark plugs, MAP and MAF sensors...
  5. M

MIB II transplant to RNS 315

My uncle said I could have his Tiguan's MIBII unit for my GTI if I could get the RNS315 to fit in his car. Is it a direct swap? If the RNS315 doesn't work would the RCD330 be a direct fit? THX
  6. M

Radiator question

Hi everyone I need to buy a new radiator for my 2011 GTI CBFA. I found this nissins and behr radiator for the 2011 Audi A3 (CBFA)...