GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Recent content by N0B3L

1. N

FS: H&R Ultra Low Coilovers - SEPA

Just moved into a new place and traded in my GLI so it's time to clear out some parts. I have a set of H&R Ultra Low coilovers. Used for approximately 7,000 miles. Everything spins freely and there are not seized what so ever. I can provide better pictures if needed. I snapped these as I was...
  2. N

FS: 3SDM 0.05 + Tires - SEPA

Sold
  3. N

FS: Unitronic Intake Gen 1 - SEPA

Just moved into a new place and traded in my GLI so it's time to clear out some parts. I have a Unitronic Intake for the 2.0T Gen1 up for sale. It was used for for approximately 15,000 miles. Unfortunately, in the moving process, I misplaced a few of the hardware bits. I'm in sourcing in the...
  4. N

Work Place Chat

I'm Nobel. Just got my MK7 in April and joined the forums a few days ago! I'm a student and I sell VW's to put myself through school.
  5. N

FS: B6 A4 Wheels - SE PA

Price drop! $300 picked up! Located in SEPA. 4 (Four) B6 A4 wheels the faces are a little beat up but there are no bends or cracks. I'm just looking to clear out some space. Specs: 17x7.5 ET45 CB 57.1 The wheels all have tires. One holds air and the others do not. I hit piece of debris on the...
  6. N

Idling Issue - Help Appreciated

Early 2013 GLI with DSG. 21K on the clock. Current mods, all from Unitronic, are intake, downpipe and stage 2 ECU and DSG tunes. Car is rarely driven hard. It ran perfectly fine on the drive into work this morning but when I started it this afternoon the idle was very rough and the RPMs sat...
  7. N

FS: Vogtland Coilovers - SEPA

SOLD! SOLD! SOLD! SOLD! SOLD!