GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Recent content by nadams5755

1. N

wtb: 4dr front door panels/cards

wtb: 4dr front door panels/cards (found!) looking for a pair of front door panels/cards in a 4dr car. no electronics required they're for a gti, so black/gray preferred. i don't know how the rest of the mk6 interior color options. thanks! *** all set thanks! ***
  2. N

we got off to a slow start but everything shipped quick and arrived as described. :)
  3. N

new to CA - registration/emissions?

i moved from detroit to the bay area. michigan has really lax emissions rules. i'm pretty sure i don't have to do anything special to the car for registration. but, is there anything special? my gti's stock. thanks!
  4. N

FS: 17" winter tires/wheels, detroit area

*** SOLD *** moving out of the snow, i won't need winter tires anymore. hankook winter tires, 225/50/r17 on momo winter wheels. et38. probably 11k mi on them. wheels are in good shape. includes cone-shaped bolts. $200 obo for set of four wheels and tires. needs to be gone by 11/15...
  5. N

Member Feedback: VitsGolf6

communication was good, packing and shipping were good. thanks vic!
  6. N

2012 gti stereo build

i picked up a new 2012 cw 4dr gti in june. i thought i'd be able to tolerate the factory system in a new car, i can't. :lol: goals: - keep the spare and as much of the trunk as possible - reuse what i can, and go active. i've had horns+mids passive w/ a 4ch amp since like 1998. it's time...
  7. N

RTA'd Factory RCD-310..

Before I got started on my installation, I wanted to make sure the stereo was going to be a pain. I ran over to a friend's place and RTA'd the GTI (2012 4dr) w/ RCD-310, it does some bass adjustments. :( Bass, mid, and treble settings were flat, faded all the way forward. Purple is about 1/3...