3. N

FS- Steering Wheel, R Pedals, Deck lid, cargo net

Those are being picked up today sorry
  4. N

Feeler FS NJ Part Out

Yeah Ill get to it tomorrow. The strip is sold by Badgeskins i believe
  5. N

Feeler FS NJ Part Out

I think Dark Cherry, its hard for me to tell the difference. Ive never seen regular cherry in person. I can look up the serial #. I know i sound crazy but i cannot tell the difference btwn the two
  6. N

Feeler FS NJ Part Out

Pretty sure car is totaled so I have some goodies... AWE CF Tdi intake $250 Kerma tdi turbo hose SOLD Euro Rear Valance $150 Front Honey comb grill $50 Has cracked tab Blue tint blind spot mirrors $75 Trunk Shelf lid- $50 Trunk Cargo Net $25 Stock Tdi mfsw with airbag $150 Tdi engine...
  7. N

FS- Steering Wheel, R Pedals, Deck lid, cargo net

Pretty sure car is totaled so I have Trunk Shelf lid- $50 Trunk Cargo Net $25 Stock Tdi mfsw with airbag $150
  8. N

Leather seats for trade

Add them on IG, they get cars in pretty often. But it sells very fast.
  9. N

Leather seats for trade

AutoHaas in NJ $300 for plaids and leathers. Got my R seats there. They may ship to you.
  10. N

First CEL since purchased lol P0638

So just tuned it last week been driving fine. Went to dinner tonight and upon starting coil was flashing and cel was on. Started fine and drove pretty fine home. Wasnt sputtering or limp mode.... seemed like it was at 90%. The P0638 is the only code, after clearing it, it came right back. Known...
  11. N

Tdi Malone stg2 vs 328

Dont know what he had besides tint but we rolled off a light from 20-110 and kept him about a car length behind me the whole time. First street pull since i bought her. ? looking at specs of a ‘16 328, turbo 4, 240/255. Fair match up
  12. N

Recommendation for Tdi work

Looking to get a # on installing rawtek downpipe and delete the “fix” bullsh*t on my mk6 golf. Located in Central NJ. (I know Billy at A2B does NOT get involved with TDi’s)
  13. N

Halogen to Xenon Adapters

So i came across these, says all you need is coding. I havent come across any halogen to xenon coding that i remember. I did my tail lights and that was perfect. Thinking about doing these if it’s legit.
  14. N

Helix 7.5 headlights for MK6

Did the trigger wire solve your issue??
  15. N

Halogen Adjustment?

So i upgraded to LED on my 2011 Golf. And im noticing they are pointed high and to the right. I looked up on google and here but the old right ups pictures dont work. Any help is greatly appreciated