GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Recent content by pharmd

1. P

2012 GTI MOJO Mats

Brand new never installed Mojo Mats (front and rear) $75 shipped
  2. P

My New 2012 CSG DSG GTI autobahn

Our first VW/GTI, a new 2012 Autobahn. Love it so far, gonna get a few things done to it, will update with more pics soon! BTW if your local to Lexington, Andrew Beaven @ Don Jacobs, great guy and awesome to deal with, bought this one for quite a bit less than sticker price!
  3. P

Dynaudio vs base system

Is the Dynaudio significantly better than the base system? Contemplating the GTI equipped with Nav/sunroof/xenon's vs autobahn package car...trying to justify whether the autobahn package is worth the premium or not...leather is a +/- to me, so the real decision is the dynaudio...Is it worth it...
  4. P

Factory License plate delete

(Note: I have not bought a GTI....YET!) How are you guys dealing with a car that comes with a factory plate up front. We don't require a front plate in KY and if and when I remove this bracket...am I gonna have holes in the front bumper that will need to be filled, sanded and painted? I...
  5. P

Autobarn of Mt Prospect

Anyone have any insight on this dealer. I'm from KY and looking at a car they have there. Before I travel all that distance to trade I want to know I'm gonna be treated fairly and not stuck with a lemon. You guys have thoughts on this dealer, any salesman (contact) at the dealership...and...
  6. P

How's the GTI in SNOW?

For all you Northerner's, if you throw on some M+S tires, or just straight up blizzaks and some crappy steel wheels for winter time, how's the GTI in the in climate weather. I really want to get one of these things, but my wife is skeptical about its abilities in the snow. I know alot of you...