GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Recent content by Pozerpholife

1. P

Ross Tech Micro Can & Acer Netbook Combo

SOLD!!! I'm selling my set up for coding my car. It includes a Ross-Tech micro can cable and Acer A0751h netbook which I upgrade the ram in to two gigs to help with speeds. The netbook runs windows xp and has only been used for coding purposes. Only has the Ross Tech software on it beyond the...
  2. P

Tokina 10-17mm Fisheye Lens for Canon

I have a very lightly used Tokina AT-X 10-17mm F3.5-4.5 Dx Fisheye lens for Canon mounts for sale. I bought the lens because I thought I would use it more frequently but really haven't found that it fits my niche of photography. Lens is flawless and comes with original packaging. I'm looking...
  3. P

Hatch pop kit

Please read the following fully: I purchased a used hatch pop kit off of a forum member and used it on my car for a while before deciding it wasn't my thing. That said when I recently went to sell it, it was brought to my attention that what I had was more of a pieced together kit. I have...
  4. P

FS Forge Boost Tap

I have a brand new in package, never used Forge boost tap. I was trying to buy a block off plate for my catch can install and they sent this to me instead. I'm looking for $45 shipped.
  5. P

FS ECS Smoked GTI Sidemarkers

I have a set of ECS smoked side markers up for grabs. Looking for 35 shipped and paypaled considering they're 50 from ECS.
  6. P

ECS Hatch Pop Kit

SOLD I have a used ECS hatch pop kit that I'm getting rid of. Had it on the car for a few months but decided to go back to stock. Doesn't have the bump stops but I used my stock mk6 ones and had no issues with them. Looking for $75 shipped and pay palled.
  7. P

FS: OEM Dark Cherry LED Tails w/ fog & Adapters

SOLD! I have a set of Dark cherry rear tailights with rear fog and all adapters included. These are in great condition and have been on my car less than a year. Looking to get $650 shipped for them. Pictures as they sit right now. Weathers been a little crappy lately so I'll get more...
  8. P

Wtb Forge boost tap

As the title states just trying to see if anyone has a forge boost tap they'd be willing to sell?
  9. P

FS DEPO Dark Cherry Tails

SOLD mods please lock thread
  10. P

WTB OEM golf front grill

As the title states I'm in the market for a used OEM black golf grill with emblem. Would need to be shipped to 97230.
  11. P

Roof rack placement

So I just got a rack yesterday and was curious if there were any sugestions of best placement. Seems like a pretty stupid question I know. Obviously It has to go somewhere where the front window is flattened out since it's the type of rack that hooks in the door jam, but other than that is...
  12. P

New to lowering cars and need some help

Two weeks ago I lowered my car on Koni coilovers. Since first putting them in I've raised the front about 12-15 threads because it was sitting lower up front than in the rear, which are on the first thread of the perch, and I was scraping on driveways with any kind of ramp. As it sits now...
  13. P

Help! Possible exhaust leak

I purchased an SPM catless downpipe recently and got around to installing it last Thursday night. Took me and a buddy about 3.5 hours but once it was on everything sounded great. I took the car out that night and was definitely driving it harder than normal driving, to hear the difference from...
  14. P

Opinions on Borla Catback Exhaust

A guy close to me has a Borla CBE for a pretty great price but I'd like to have some people weigh in on how they sound comparatively. I've listened to different sound clips as well as watched a few youtube videos but the quality seems like it is always on a cell phone and you can't get a great...
  15. P

Will 2012 H&R springs for a GLI work with a GTI?

There's a guy in my town selling H&R ultra lows for a decent deal but they're off his 2012 GLI. The part number for them is 29225-1 while the ones listed for a '13 GTI are part number 29000-11. I called H&R directly and got a woman that told me in a not very convincing style that they were for...