GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Recent content by PuYang

1. PuYang

Intake Removal + Install / Slight modification

Hi, wasn't sure if I wanted to post this, seeing as there are tons of great resources here and elsewhere for Intake DIYs. Plus they usually come with instructions lol. Anywho, for those of you who have seen our other vids, may know we film these for hobbies and for documentation. This...
  2. PuYang

Fog Light volt etc questions

Hi, sorry if this is posted in the wrong section. I have some questions regarding the Fog Lights. How much Volts is going into the lights? (through the harness/wires etc). From my understanding, if you were to change to a LED bulb, you would need resistors or you'll get a bulb out error? What...
  3. PuYang

Battery and Dash warning light Questions

Hi, I have a question regarding the battery; determining the health of the Battery. As well as a question regarding the Red battery warning light on my dash. Today, heading out with my brother, the passenger side, and passenger rear doors would not unlock via remote. After further tinkering, we...
  4. PuYang

DIY: Golf GTI mk6 Engine Oil and Filter Change

Hi everyone! There are plenty of great resources online and on this forum for Engine Oil + Filter changes, however, we still wanted to make a video for everyone! (Who doesn't like Videos!?) Included in DIY Video: Mk6 Golf GTI OEM Filter and Drain plug removal Basic Engine Oil and Filter...
  5. PuYang

Audi S-Line Shift knob Install / Stock GTI Knob Removal

Hi everyone! I know there are a few resources out there for the removal or the stock shift knob and shift boot etc, as well as many resources on installing new knobs. However, I wanted to post this here anyway in hopes that it may help someone out there. Included in DIY Video: Stock GTI Shift...
  6. PuYang

Magnetic Oil Drain Plug

Hi everyone, May I humbly request some help in finding Magnetic Oil Drain Plugs for the Mk6 GTI? (2012, incase they changed the plug throughout the years). I know ECS carries them, but I tried adding to cart, and they charge $40+ to ship to Canada; Filter, MagneticPlug, Washers for the plug...
  7. PuYang

Audi RS Shiftknob

Hi everyone! I have a quick question regarding finding this shiftknob discussed in this thread/post: http://golfmk6.com/forums/showpost.php?p=934532&postcount=23 I have been eyeing it for a long time, and even put it on my ebay watchlist. Today I went to ebay finally ready to make the purchase...
  8. PuYang

OSIR 3 Piece Lip Unpainted on CW GTI

Hi, this might be a long shot, but I'm hoping someone here has photos of a Candy White (or any other color aside from black) GTI with the OSIR 3-piece lip that is unpainted. I generally feel that any lip that covers any portion of the bumper should be painted/colormatched. But was wondering if...
  9. PuYang

Audi s7 or rs5?

S7 and A7 look SOOOOO lovely!! but they are so huge lol. Don't A5/S5/RS5 only come in 2 doors? Kinda comparing 2 very different cars here. Whats more important to him? Power? Sportiness? Luxury? I personally would take RS5 over S7 though. Infact, I'd take an S4 over an S7 too. I like smaller...
  10. PuYang

mk6 Golf GTI - Front Lip options list

Hi everyone! First off, I want to apologize if such a list already exists and I am reposting redundant information. So basically, I have been shopping around for a new lip for my GTI, and have noticed in the past there were threads where people ask for opinions or options. I thought someone...
  11. PuYang

What is your dreamcar?

Acura RSX-S... LOL... I'm not joking ;s... everytime I see one drive by (its fairly common where I live), I get the feeling like "ah... I shoulda got one..." Wanted an RSX for years now, I wanted it as my first car. Ended up with a 1999 Honda Prelude ;S, then the GTI. as for "unattainable"...
  12. PuYang

Golf R 2.0 TSI?

Hi guys! sorry for asking this if its been answered before, but from all of the GTI vs GolfR threads out there, people argue saying the GTI has the better engine. the 2.0 TSI, vs Golf R's TFSI? did I already get that part wrong? lol, anyway, I was at the Vancouver Auto Show yesterday, and saw...
  13. PuYang

PuYang's "Whats X Wheels looks like on GTI"

Hi guys! I have been "Actively Lurking" on this forum for a few months now, and absolutely love GTI MK6s. It will be my next car, and hopefully, will get it this summer!! *cross fingers* As a 3D artist, I have modeled and rendered a 2012 Golf GTI mk6! Basically, modeling cars have always been...
  14. PuYang

M14 bolt to M12 nut Conversion Questions!

Hi, I have been reading about the Lug Bolt to Lug Nut conversions. I just have a few questions regarding the widths of the nuts. If a GTI has the stud conversion that goes from M14 to M12, many more options for lug nuts would become available. however, would M12 Lugs work with the stock 17"...
  15. PuYang

2012 at the dealership?

Hi everyone, I am currently looking to buy a Golf GTI, and kinda wanted to get a 2010 or 2011. (don't really like the LED headlights on the 2012) I am from BC, and haven't seen the 2012s on the roads yet. I was wondering if anyone knows when they will be out? I was hoping to buy a 2011 when...