GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Recent content by rated_r

1. R

OEM Led Tail Lights, OEM Front Lip, etc

Hi all, I have some parts for sale from my MK6 GTI which unfortunately was hit on the side and ultimately totalled. Ended up getting a MK7 GTI:) Luckily, these parts were not affected I can meet up in person in Calgary or Edmonton. I'm also in Vancouver quite frequently. I can also help with...
  2. R

WTB: 1 stock 18" tire (pirelli 225 40 r18)

As title states, looking for 1 stock 18" tire (pirelli 225 40 r18)
  3. R

Damn you City of Toronto

Livid right now. Just hit the largest pot hole ever (that, or it was an open manhole), on Bloor St, right around Avenue Rd.. It turned into a flat pretty much immediately, so I had to replace it with the spare on the side of the road. Totally unacceptable. Come on, we're talking about Yorkville...
  4. R

Anyone receive their LED tails yet? (group buy)

For those who got in on the LED tails group buy, has anyone received them yet? I received my invoice and paid right when I got it (about 3 weeks back now), but haven't heard anything since. Tried emailing BKS, but no response.
  5. R

where to get safety check in Toronto

Just moved from Vancouver to Toronto and need to register my car. Any recommendations on where I should safety my car? It sucks that I still have to considering my car is only like 6 months old
  6. R

squeak/pop in 1st and 2nd gear only?

sigh.. another new squeak.. and i'm only at 7000km this one sounds like it's coming from the right side. i can only describe it as a "squeak" , "pop", or "hiccup" ... usually happens when i'm engaging first or second (coming off the clutch) ... although, it happens sometimes too if i'm heavy...
  7. R

Creaking noise

Anyone else get a creaking noise when the steering wheel is turned full (or nearly full) lock? It sounds like closing an old wood door. And it only happens when its wet, say when it's raining outside or after I've washed the car. I've found a few threads about this for the MKV golf, but...