GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Recent content by Redslumber

1. Redslumber

FS: Koni Yellow + H&R Sport - Suspension Set

Looking to give this set of suspension a new home. Kit was run on a 2011 Golf 2.5 for about 3 years / 36K kilometers. Taken off to return to stock suspension. Located in Vancouver, BC, near Kerrisdale. PM me about any questions or inquiries! Thanks. $450. Package only
  2. Redslumber

Looking for a VagCom helper (Vancouver)

Looking for anyone generous enough to meet up for VagCom or a place to go in the Lower Mainland for the service. Dealership reset my electronic component without asking and I lost all my error-light cancellations and perks.
  3. Redslumber

WTB: Center Caps VMR Silver

Looking for a set of new/used center caps from VMR in the old silver design for my VMR V710s. Will be to replace my current ones that are a little worn out. Please PM me if you have something that could help. *Image courtesy of SkateBoy918
  4. Redslumber

Finding The Right LED TRUNK Light

Looking for a replacement LED for the trunk. Bought these off Amazon that were either defective or not compatible. The light would glow every so faintly. http://www.amazon.ca/gp/product/B00B2YE4B4?psc=1&redirect=true&ref_=oh_aui_detailpage_o02_s00 Wondering if there's a more reliable place to...
  5. Redslumber

*How to touch up chips and scratches*

Looking for someone who knows a thing or two about touch-up repair. I'm thinking of wet-sanding down the damage on my front spoiler and touching it up with a paint pen and gloss. Do you think it looks possible? Guess we'll find out. Also going to touch up a bunch of hit-and-run scratches on my...
  6. Redslumber

*My License Plate Fell Off*

Hey, so I was wondering where to go about getting another license plate bracket. Mine is gone now, along with the front license plate. I was driving down a hill at night going about 80 and hit a plateau with train tracks pretty hard. My front set-up was pieced together with a single zip-tie...
  7. Redslumber

WTB: VMR V710 Hyper Silver 18x8.5 ET45

Looking for some VMR V710s in Hyper Silver. One wheel would be even better! Need to replace a wheel that is slowly leaking air from a crack between the rim and tire to it's inevitable death... PM me if you have any info on where to find one or a set!
  8. Redslumber

WTB: VMR V710 Hyper Silver 18x8.5 ET45

Looking for some VMR V710s in Hyper Silver. One wheel would be even better! Need to replace a wheel that is slowly leaking air from a crack between the rim and tire to it's inevitable death...:cry: PM me if you have any info on where to find one or a set!
  9. Redslumber

**Help** Advice On Wheel/Suspension Problem :S

So I'm having some trouble with my suspension/wheel set-up right now. Recently installed a new set of tires (Michelin Pilot Sport A/S 3) on my 18" VMR wheels and I'm having a lot of trouble with rubbing; especially on the front passenger side sitting on H&R Sport Springs and Koni Yellows. Tire...
  10. Redslumber

**CHEAP** FS: Eurojet Performance Exhaust 2.5L GOLF

Selling my Eurojet Exhaust. Impulse buy, and I went back to stock. Has 200km (124 miles) on it only!!! $450 + shipping Please feel free to email me regarding any questions or concerns. Thanks, 4buyO9m5eOc
  11. Redslumber

**CHEAP** FS: Eurojet Performance Exhaust 2.5L GOLF

Selling my Eurojet Exhaust. Impulse buy, and I went back to stock. Has 200km (124 miles) on it only!!! $450 + shipping Please feel free to email me regarding any questions or concerns. Thanks, 4buyO9m5eOc
  12. Redslumber

Koni Shock Dampening

Hey guys, Read a few threads without any answers on this subject. I have a set of Koni Yellow that are going to be paired with H&R Sport Springs. Currently running on softest dampening on all 4 and loving the ride quality. Wondering if anyone knows the set up to get the most out of these shocks...
  13. Redslumber

FS: H&R Super Sport Springs

Selling my H&R Super Sport spring set. $175
  14. Redslumber

FS: H&R Super Sport Springs

Selling my H&R Super Sport spring set. $175
  15. Redslumber

FS: AWE Performance Exhaust 2.5L Golf

Hate to part with something that sounds so beautiful. Looking to see if there's a market right now before I start parting out for a new vehicle. Installed last summer. Still on car at the moment. SOLD http://www.awe-tuning.com/a-w-e-tuning-mk6-2-5l-exhaust SxSvfIu7Kkk