GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Recent content by rusty

1. R

New ECU questions (rad fan issue)

(No need to read the whole thing.) I had the same issue from this thread http://www.golfmk6.com/forums/showthread.php?t=65219 (not sure if link works. Im on mobile) Both fan always on full blast, turns on even with cold engine. Turns on after about 10sec when the key is on acc/on with engine...
  2. R

rusty's GTI build Thread

I've been in the forum for a while it's just that I don't have a decent picture. but just to get it started here it goes. I own a base Shadow Blue 4dr GTI 2012 (acquired late 2011) and I'm about to hit 29k miles. bought it in Illinois, shipped it to cali then drove back to Illinois. Current...
  3. R

What's your favorite number?

I am asian but I don't believe that most asian pick 8 because of that kind of thinking. you're probably a Chinese in that sense. :) I pick a number of my own. not like a slave. and one other thing. 8 also means infiniti not just for asians. asians also have 666 as a lucky number. asians are...
  4. R

Rwd /bmw witchcraft??

I think they eat baby seals seasoned with baby shark seasonings. that would only be the reason that would make it able to do that trick, unless they snort powdered pepper bear with sand. Sent from my RM-820_nam_att_100 using Board Express
  5. R

How Many Times Did it Take You To Pass Your Drivers Test?

written 2 of 2 driving 1 of 1 Sent from my RM-820_nam_att_100 using Board Express
  6. R

Noob question. gasket leak or just normal?

Another one noob question. I've been thinking about this stain near on my engine top gasket. Is this some kind of a leak or just normal?
  7. R

Official Joe Satriani Thread

yes, I really like love thing, I play bass tho.
  8. R

Help. Need opinion.

I have a shadow blue gti that has a bit much of rock chips on my hood. will it be a good idea to just wrap my hood black? should I also wrap my roof? would the wrap on the hood hide some uneven spots. TIA. Sent from my RM-820_nam_att_100 using Board Express
  9. R

A newbie with a noob question and an introduction.

I have owned a 2012 gti mk6 late 2011. I've been lurking a lot around the forum and I'll state my plan on modification. I own a GTI registered in chicago but I reside/live in the bay area. I ofter try my best to give a V sign or a peace whenever I see an mk6 on the road and end up them just...