GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Recent content by Sauber_F1

1. Sauber_F1

F.S. AWE Tuning 2006+ VW/Audi 2.0T High Performance Diverter Valve

As the title reads, never got a chance to install it before I traded the car. The diverter valves sell for $216 on their site. Also included is the 2.0T TSI vacuum / boost source hose kitt. These pieces were for a 2010 GTI. Asking $150 shipped in the lower 48. I will putting up the stock...
  2. Sauber_F1

FS: Avant-Garde VW Type M310 18 Inch Wheel Set

As the subject reads, I've had these for about four years, as you can see the clear coat is showing some wear. However, nothing a good polish job won't take care of. These wheels are staggered with all specs listed below, I'm selling because I traded in the car. I want to keep the sale local for...
  3. Sauber_F1

FS: R-Type Grille w/ Blackout Emblems

Just as the title reads, emblems are NOT painted. Grille alone sells for $100 new, all are in excellent condition! Rear emblem not shown, however is also included! :thumbsup: $80 shipped in the US only. :fighting0030: Thanks for looking!
  4. Sauber_F1

FS: EuroJet Catback

Looking for a LOCAL sale only, right now! Catback has somewhere between 1500 and 2k miles on it. Nice throaty sound to it! Selling because I traded in the car. ;) Lots of photo's! $350 Thanks for looking! :thumbsup:
  5. Sauber_F1

FS: VW GTI VI (2010-2014) Clear Headlight Covers

Hey guys, Just as the title reads, these are NEW Lamin-X covers never installed. $50 shipped in the U.S. :D
  6. Sauber_F1

FS: AWE Tuning 2.0T Performance Diverter Valve

Yup, got more stuff! Both new never installed just opened to read the install manual. I also have the 2.0T TSI Vacuum/Boost Source Hose Kit! Both kits $150 shipped in the US only! :happyanim: http://www.awe-tuning.com/tsi-diverter-valve-kits
  7. Sauber_F1

FS: AWE Turbo Outlet Pipe (NEW)

Hey guys, Just as the title reads, never got a chance to install it before I traded the car in. This was going to be installed on a 2010 manual. Check AWE's website, it fits other years and models. $140 shipped in the US. :thumbup...
  8. Sauber_F1

FS: APR 27mm Rear Sway Bar

Just as the title reads, the bar was on the car for about 12k to 15k miles. I live in PA, so as you can see the winter snow salt has taken a toll on the paint. However, the bar is solid! $140 shipped in the US only. Thanks for looking! :thumbup:
  9. Sauber_F1

FS: Smoked Side Markers w/ LED Bulbs

Just as for title reads, the only flaw is a scuff mark on one. It may be able to be buffed out, not sure. It really isn't that noticeable when mounted on the car. $30 shipped in the US and thanks for looking! :D
  10. Sauber_F1

FS: Dark Cherry LED Tails

I bought these in a group buy here on the forums, I can't remember what brand they are. They do include the harnesses, however they do throw the "bulb out" light on the dash. No leaks or condensation, however there is a chip on the top of the driver's inner light as you can see in the photo...
  11. Sauber_F1

FS: JBL gto426 Car Speakers

Had these in the closet for a while, never installed. $35 shipped in the US
  12. Sauber_F1

FS: ECS Tuning Hatch Pop Kit

Just as the subject reads, brand new kit! Traded the car. $80 shipped in the US. :thumbup:
  13. Sauber_F1

FS: iJDM DRLs and Racing Dash Plate Lamps

I have a set of Daytime Running Light LED's and license plate LED lamps. $30 shipped for the DRLs $40 shipped for the Plate Lamps $65 shipped for both, US only. Thanks for looking! :thumbsup:
  14. Sauber_F1

FS: Carbonio Complete Intake System

Just as the subject reads, I bought the main inlet for my 2010 MKVI first it was installed for around 15k miles. The inlet tube was purchased later, however I never got around to installing it. K&N filters are included, however need cleaning. This system is for the CBFA engines. $300 shipped...
  15. Sauber_F1

WTB: Low Miles Winter Tires

Who wants to sell their tires? I need a set to fit my OEM wheels which are 8x18 and willing to ship to PA. Thanks! :D