GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Recent content by S'moreTRQ

1. S

WTB Stage 2 Clutch

Just as the title says. Looking for a Stage 2 clutch. Thanks.
  2. S

Downpipe Recommendations

I currently have a stock downpipe and an awe catback. I am looking for a really aggressive growl and am split between the 42dd catted and resonated downpipe or catted w/o resonated. Any suggestions? Thanks.
  3. S

FT: AWE Catback for Beluga Racing Catback Exhaust

I have an AWE catback with polished silver tips with about 3,000 miles on it. Just like the sound of the Beluga better. If anyone has a Beluga catback for trade I am willing to trade and if they know a shop we could go to, we could take them off the cars and have them put on right then and...
  4. S

Need Advice with Downpipe

Hi Everyone, I currently have an AWE catback and otherwise my car is stock. I am going to be adding a downpipe and I was going to get the AWE downpipe because of the no CEL guarantee but it is too expensive. My main thing with the downpipe is sound, I want a more aggressive and louder sound...
  5. S

Comments on AWE Turboback Exhaust

Hi, I currently have an AWE catback and am looking to purchase the AWE downpipe probably in the summer. This means that I will essentially have their full turboback exhaust. I am not interested in hearing about cheaper/other downpipes. Please only comment on the sound of your AWE turboback and...
  6. S

WTT: AWE catback for SPM catback with track midsection

Looking to trade my AWE catback for an SPM catback track midsection with street mufflers. Just want more of a throaty sound and SPM seems to have nailed it with the sound I am looking for. I am located right outside of Philadelphia. If anyone has a shop and is interested in trading and getting...
  7. S

Re: Soundaktor and exhaust

Re: Soundaktor and exhaust Just had a quick question and I'm sorry if I am beating a topic to death. But I did read tons of threads and vortex and watched videos. My question is simple. I just put on an AWE catback exhaust and was wondering if I disconnect my soundaktor, will I be able to hear...
  8. S

Opinions on SPM Catback vs AWE Catback w/ stock downpipe

Hi Everyone, I have the AWE catback mated to my stock downpipe. It is a great exhaust but is lacking the growl I look for. Obviously I know that a four cylinder will not have much growl, but was just wondering if anyone out there has an SPM catback (preferably street version) to their stock...
  9. S

WTB MK6 GTI Catted Downpipe but I'm on a budget

Hey everyone, I am interested in buying a catted downpipe used off someone. My budget is around 150 and I am just seeing what used downpipes are out there. I know that is not a lot of money and I don't want to get a Godspeed eBay one. That is my budget just to see if anyone has anything they are...
  10. S

AWE Catback Exhaust Question

Hi everyone, I searched the forums and could not find any answers. I just installed an AWE cutback exhaust on my MK6 GTI. The car is completely stock otherwise. I am a little disappointed in the sound because I honestly thought it would be louder. I talked to other people and want to know if the...