GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Recent content by SoccerMom

1. SoccerMom

FS Sparco Assetto Gara 18x8 - NC

Sold
  2. SoccerMom

FS: AWE C|C|B Intake System - $300 Shipped!

FS: AWE C|C|B Intake System - NEED GONE - $250 Shipped! Trying to trade in my car so I'm back to stock. This was on a MK6 GTI but should fit any TSI engine. It includes everything needed except for one hose clamp for a smooth and easy install. Instructions can be found on the AWE website...
  3. SoccerMom

WTB: Whisbar roof rack for 4 door MK6 GTI in NC

Title says it. Shipped to NC or within reasonable driving distance.
  4. SoccerMom

FS: Factory IPOD/IPhone MDI cable

No need for it. It is for the iPhone 4 and earlier as well as a variety of IPods. $20 shipped
  5. SoccerMom

Not real happy with tire rack/Need Hubcentric rings

I placed an order for a wheel and tire package, received it promptly, installed it and had a very bad vibration. Called tire rack and they referred me to a local shop to have them rebalanced. No difference, if anything the vibration is even worse. Call them again, they say to bring my car back...
  6. SoccerMom

Arcteryx Alpha Rain Jacket - Arcteryx Squamish Hoody - SPY Sunglasses

Shipping is via USPS Priority Mail. Jackets are from a smoke-free home. These are both size small. For reference for those who are not familiar with Arcteryx sizing. I am 5'8, 175 and the small fits very well. I would say it is a nice athletic fit with plenty of room for layering if needed...
  7. SoccerMom

FS RCD 310

Sold
  8. SoccerMom

Intake + Tune + DP w/ stock exhaust?

I know that not upgrading the exhaust will not maximize the gains of other mods but would keeping the stock exhaust with stage 2 or stage 2+ mods HURT anything? I don't want to upgrade the exhaust to keep things quiet but I also don't want to damage anything by keeping the stock exhaust. thoughts?
  9. SoccerMom

Do you own a gun?

So what are you going to do when you need to protect yourself, your family, or your domicile?
  10. SoccerMom

POLE - Alcoholic beverage of choice....

as long as it's cold, it all tastes good to me!
  11. SoccerMom

POLE - Alcoholic beverage of choice....

cheap beer. i drink too much of it to buy the classy shit
  12. SoccerMom

Thanks again Obama

What? Your comment does not seem to correspond with the link you provided
  13. SoccerMom

The Official Gun Thread

that is a stupid, made up, non-FM Army rule. you don't even draw from your holster during M9 quals.