GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Recent content by STG.Rob

1. STG.Rob

4 warning lights popped on simultaneously

Go ahead and save yourself the trouble of double work and clean all the crud sticking to the magneto for the wheel speed sensors. Cascading effect causes them all to be effected, fun headache to figure out.
  2. STG.Rob

What did you do to your MK6 today?

I found out today that I shouldn't wash my engine like ever... at least not with any amount of water
  3. STG.Rob

The Random / "Stupid" Questions Thread

So I have been chasing down an ABS module fault for a while now with nothing changing for the better. The event that lead to the fault was a light curb check. I checked the codes and it showed a fault for the passenger rear wheel speed sensor and for some unknown reason the car seemed to stumble...
  4. STG.Rob

Daily Wordle Flex thread

Wordle 363 4/6 β¬›β¬›πŸŸ©β¬›β¬› β¬›πŸŸ©πŸŸ©β¬›β¬› β¬›πŸŸ©πŸŸ©β¬›β¬› 🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩 wordle got jokes now
  5. STG.Rob

Daily Wordle Flex thread

Wordle 355 4/6 ⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛ β¬›β¬›πŸŸ¨β¬›β¬› β¬›πŸŸ©β¬›β¬›πŸŸ© 🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩 ifykyk
  6. STG.Rob

Daily Wordle Flex thread

Wordle 354 5/6 β¬›πŸŸ¨β¬›β¬›β¬› β¬›β¬›πŸŸ©β¬›β¬› β¬›β¬›πŸŸ©πŸŸ¨πŸŸ© β¬›πŸŸ©πŸŸ¨β¬›β¬› 🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩 took a bit, but I got her that time
  7. STG.Rob

Daily Wordle Flex thread

Wordle 353 3/6 β¬›β¬›β¬›πŸŸ©β¬› β¬›β¬›β¬›πŸŸ©β¬› 🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩 shot in the dark worked
  8. STG.Rob

Daily Wordle Flex thread

Wordle 350 6/6 β¬›β¬›β¬›πŸŸ¨β¬› β¬›β¬›πŸŸ©β¬›β¬› β¬›πŸŸ©πŸŸ©β¬›β¬› β¬›πŸŸ©πŸŸ©β¬›β¬› πŸŸ©πŸŸ©πŸŸ©β¬›β¬› 🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩 not what I wanted this time but whatevs... let the streak continue 3
  9. STG.Rob

Daily Wordle Flex thread

Wordle 349 4/6 β¬›πŸŸ¨β¬›β¬›β¬› πŸŸ¨β¬›πŸŸ©β¬›πŸŸ© β¬›πŸŸ©πŸŸ©πŸŸ©πŸŸ© 🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩 not to sure about my current start word
  10. STG.Rob

Daily Wordle Flex thread

Wordle 348 5/6 β¬›β¬›πŸŸ¨πŸŸ¨β¬› πŸŸ¨πŸŸ¨β¬›β¬›β¬› β¬›πŸŸ¨β¬›β¬›πŸŸ© πŸŸ©β¬›πŸŸ©β¬›πŸŸ© 🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩 start the streak of with a slight stumble
  11. STG.Rob

Daily Wordle Flex thread

Wordle 347 X/6 β¬›πŸŸ¨β¬›β¬›β¬› πŸŸ¨β¬›β¬›β¬›πŸŸ¨ β¬›β¬›πŸŸ©πŸŸ©πŸŸ¨ β¬›πŸŸ©πŸŸ©πŸŸ©β¬› β¬›πŸŸ©πŸŸ©πŸŸ©β¬› β¬›πŸŸ©πŸŸ©πŸŸ©πŸŸ© well, there goes my 31 streak and 100% for 87
  12. STG.Rob

Daily Wordle Flex thread

Wordle 346 3/6 β¬›πŸŸ©β¬›πŸŸ©β¬› β¬›πŸŸ©πŸŸ¨πŸŸ©β¬› 🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩 new start off word has been paying off well
  13. STG.Rob

Daily Wordle Flex thread

Wordle 345 4/6 β¬›πŸŸ¨β¬›πŸŸ¨β¬› β¬›πŸŸ¨πŸŸ¨β¬›β¬› πŸŸ©πŸŸ¨πŸŸ©β¬›πŸŸ¨ 🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩 I honestly felt good about this one, considering how throwed I am right now
  14. STG.Rob

Daily Wordle Flex thread

Wordle 339 5/6 β¬›πŸŸ¨β¬›β¬›β¬› β¬›πŸŸ©πŸŸ¨β¬›β¬› β¬›πŸŸ©πŸŸ¨β¬›β¬› πŸŸ¨πŸŸ©πŸŸ¨β¬›β¬› 🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩 not pretty but keeps the streak alive
  15. STG.Rob

Daily Wordle Flex thread

Wordle 337 2/6 β¬›β¬›β¬›πŸŸ©β¬› 🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩 would you look at that