GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Recent content by subacpw

1. S

fs/feeler

2010 GTI carbon grey 2dr dsg autobahn dynaudio bixenon Pretty much every thing but navi 16k im hoping for 22k there is nothing wrong wit the car im looking at selling it because its just not what I want. For one its auto, the tansmission is good i just miss the third pedal too much. Im...
  2. S

semi rant.

I got my GTI in feb/mar of this year ( dont exactly remember ) at the time I was undergoing chemo for testicular cancer. with out a whole lot of thought i decided to take one that was on the lot instead of ordering mine. i got just about everything other than the navi. i love to drive it...
  3. S

throttle

has anyone else noticed that when you floor it theres a like "false" end. the pedal goes to the "floor" than can be pushed another 1/2 inch causes the transmission to drop 1-2 gears and seems to give a what feels kind of like an overboost.
  4. S

True of False Game...

False i love snow. next poster lives in the southeast.
  5. S

True of False Game...

False. i just got back from sushi. Next poster is running APR stg 2+ on an mkv.
  6. S

How much of your tank do you use?

I was reading the miles per tank thread and it got me thinking. for being a sporty performance car the GTI gets, I feel, great millage. in that thread there was alot of people saying 3-350 miles per tank. now lets say thats 14 gal, thats a roughly 21 mpg avg. ive been getting, according to...
  7. S

Hello and welcome. Introduce yourselves here

Im just now getting around to introducing my self. My names Philip Subacz, im a student at Auburn University. Im currently out of school on medical leave battling testicular cancer. I should be "cured" by the end of this month! I just picked up my MK6 GTI on sat Jan 30. so far because of...
  8. S

DSG paddles

any one know where i can get larger paddles for the wheel. the stock ones are tiny. id prefer replacement paddles, but covers might work. thanks for the help.
  9. S

What was your last car?

2004 wrx i put 100,000 milers on her. hope to match that with the gti.
  10. S

condensation inside headlights.

i picked up my GTI yesterday, last night while i was out with friends i noticed condensation inside both headlights. approx. 2x3 inch in front of the blinker. im about 90% sure that shouldn't be happening but im just wondering if anyone else has had that problem?
  11. S

Tough choice. DSG vs Manual

Im sure this has been discussed before, but thats not gonna stop me. Im about to trade in my 2004 WRX (with 104,000 miles) for a 2010 GTI The wrx is manual, the GTI I have a deposit on is DSG along with autobahn, dynaudio, xenon, well pretty much everything but navi. since i dont want to wait...
  12. S

My test drive opinions.

Well start off with my current car. I drive a 2004 WRX mildly modded. it was dyno tuned at 250 whp and 250 wtq. its clicked over 100k so its time for a new car. considering i have a 60lb boxer i need somthing with a good amount of space but i refuse to get something boring. Im a big fan of...