GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Recent content by sweetsandman

1. sweetsandman

2013 Audi s3

Eh...it's gonna be awesome, but overpriced a lot. Might as well buy a Golf .:R. Similar performance, similar luxury, substantially less expensive. TapaTapaTapaTalk
  2. sweetsandman

True of False Game...

False (not yet at least) Next poster uses Verizon for their cellular services.
  3. sweetsandman

Explain your User Name.

The first part of my last name is "Sand"...I'm pretty sweet and I'm a man...plus someone came up with it for me for my XBOX Live name YEARS ago and it's stuck ever since as a username for pretty much everthing
  4. sweetsandman

MTM Bimoto Wheels

OK So I was reading some articles in VW tuning mag and there's this article about a new MK6 that MTM performance did up and it has their wheels on it. I was wondering if anyone knows if these can be bought in the states? I've searched countless web pages with no luck...they are especially sexy...
  5. sweetsandman

N00b question about wheel widths?

Just out of curiosity, and sorry if this is a n00b question (I'm not from the VW world...yet)...but looking through all the pictures of MKVs or Raderwerks' website (easily some of the sexiest wheels available for VWs)...most of them have 18x8 wheels in the front and 18x9 wheels in the...