2. T

Sold.

Sold.
  3. T

Golf R Talladega Wheels

sold
  4. T

WTB: Projector Headlights

Hey All, I'm looking for a cheap set of projector headlights to replace my halogens with. Let me know what you guys have :thumbsup:
  5. T

New Mudflaps

Hey Guys, I bought these aftermarket mudflaps to install on my car and I wasn't happy with the fitment. They are brand new and only had one piece test fitted. Seeing if anyone on here wants them. Looking for $20 shipped. Let me know :thumbsup:
  6. T

Blank Steering Wheel Insert for GTI wheel?

Hey Guys! I recently picked up a GTI steering wheel for my 2.5L. I want to replace the lower trim piece with one that does not have the GTI badge. I can't seem to find one anywhere online, but I know they do exist. If anyone could point me in the right direction, I would greatly appreciate it...
  7. T

WTB: GTI Steering Wheel non-MFSW

Found one. Disregard this thread :thumbup:
  8. T

Mid-muffler or Resonator?

Hey Guys, I just picked up a GTI rear muffler (the guy cut it off for a muffler delete) for dirt cheap. Going to install it on my 2.5L to get the dual exhaust look. While i'm getting that welded on, was thinking about deleting either the mid-muffler or the resonator. I am looking for just a bit...
  9. T

Introducing Myself!

Hey Guys, Just picked up my first VW! A 2011 Golf 2.5L 5-speed :thumbsup: Very excited to be part of this new community and wanted to introduce myself! I am very involved and active within the BMW community, but this will all be new to me. Here is my old 2002 BMW 330ci that I just recently...
  10. T

WTB: Laguna Wheels

Looking for a set of 18" Laguna wheels. Let me know what you guys have :thumbsup: