GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Recent content by Tetsuei

1. Tetsuei

FS: Sparco Pista with BFG KDW

Okay, these wheels have been sitting in my garage for far too long. They deserve a good home. 17x8 5x112 Sparco Pista ET48, with 235/45/17 BF Goodrich GeForce KDW wheels. They've only had about 3, 4k miles on the tires as I put new ones on the wheels when I bought them. Some scuffing on them...
  2. Tetsuei

Feeler: 2011 base 2 dr Black Mk6

Pics to come soon. I find myself in a situation where I need 4 doors and a bit more cargo space. I've got a WRX on order, and am looking to either sell this car or trade it in. Base CCTA model, no options (unless you want to count the Monster Mats) Just shy of 20k miles. APR Stage 2 OEM S3...
  3. Tetsuei

Parting out - a lot of things.

Parting out. Things I will be selling, pics to come soon: Set of 4 Sparco Pista 17x8 wheels with BF Goodrich KDW 2 tires, maybe only about 2,000 miles driven on them, used as daily driver set, now off the car: $750 Carbotech Bobcat (1521) front and rear brake pads, used less than 1000 miles...
  4. Tetsuei

Track day: Infineon Raceway, Feb 11-12

Hey folks, I'm planning on heading out to the NASA Infineon track day on Feb 11, and this course is AWESOME. Information can be found here: http://nasaproracing.com/event/1389
  5. Tetsuei

Autocross event - Norcal UFO, Marina Airport, Jan 29th

Hey everyone, there's another autocross event held by Norcal UFO that's going to happen on January 29th. It will be at Marina Municipal Airport in Marina, CA (near Monterey), and there will be morning and afternoon sessions. If you want to drive for the morning sessions, you have to be there...
  6. Tetsuei

2012 New Year's Day Autocross!

Had some fun today. qYbSf1n6RCI
  7. Tetsuei

Two New Comedy Vids Its Getting Better

I was just going to ask if you still had gratuitous swearing in your routine, but it sounds like you do.
  8. Tetsuei

Got a DSLR!

50mm 1.8 canon lens for less than $100 is a no brainer. I've got a series of L lenses for my 7D - huuuuuuuge difference in quality. For a DSLR, most of your picture quality will come from your lens choice - the camera only does so much.
  9. Tetsuei

Monthly meet @ Winn VW

Alright, so I was at Winn a few weeks ago getting my second scheduled maintenance when Aaron and one of the sales managers was talking about getting a meet set up. From the looks of it, it's going to be the first Friday night of every month, starting in December. Brady (the sales manager) said...
  10. Tetsuei

Oh Man This Is Disturbing.

Yeah. Nothing like this to scare the living shit out of you.
  11. Tetsuei

Norcal: Autocross this Sunday, 10/30, Marina, CA

Hey folks, I'm going down to Marina (near Monterey) for an ax event held by NorcalUFO. Info can be found here: http://norcalufo.org/main/attachments/153_ufo9_oct30.pdf The schedule can also be found in the PDF. The morning run group meets at 8:00 for driver's meeting, but there's also an...
  12. Tetsuei

FS: Sukanas retrofitted headlights

SOLD.
  13. Tetsuei

Word Association Game

fugly
  14. Tetsuei

It's like ...

it's like you need a license for that?
  15. Tetsuei

I'm so ...

I'm so ready for the weekend!!!