GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Recent content by tfcGTI

1. T

Red Brake Calipers

While I was washing my car today I noticed the red paint in my calipers has peeled off. This sucks and I hope it will be covered under my warranty.
  2. T

Frayed Seat

My drivers seat is fraying. I just discovered that the pants I wear are not good for my seat. I wear shorts (all the time) and the back pockets have velcro which have be rubbing on my seat resulting in fraying. The damage is done and I cannot fix that unless I purchase new fabric and have it...
  3. T

Just finished my new MK6 shirts!

I'd like the 2 color in a quality hat.
  4. T

Porter Cable 7424XP

I am thinking of buying this for speeding up my waxing time. Has anyone used this? Pros and Cons are very welcome. Thanks.
  5. T

Bender's Rules for the VS Forum.

Bender's grade: A+ plus extra credit for the use of the word ASSHOLE.
  6. T

My pet peeve is ...

Mine is seeing someone at the store pay with a welfare card and drive away in a new car.
  7. T

Sorry guys...

Farve is done. What are the odds that Matt (pretty boy #2) Leinart ends up a Viking?
  8. T

Sorry guys...

I think the Colts will destroy the Ravens.
  9. T

Off-Topic Chat

Sirius just called for my subscription after my trial ended. Their best offer was $77 for a year.
  10. T

Off-Topic Chat

It's getting hot and humid here.
  11. T

Off-Topic Chat

Be like Tom Boonen- awesome Belgium cyclist. Go racing.
  12. T

Off-Topic Chat

I've seen some of you guys are into bikes. Does this video apply to you? http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vn29DvMITu4
  13. T

Warning about Sirius XM Billing

Investigation is underway. http://www.orlandosentinel.com/business/fl-sirius-probe-20100512,0,3124959.story
  14. T

If youre the praying type...

Remember its ok to share your grief. Your bond will grow tighter as a result. My prayers and best wishes to you all.
  15. T

Off-Topic Chat

All of a sudden I am starving.