GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Recent content by Tuppery_Numnak

1. T

So many noises, can't pinpoint.

Since I've had this car (~2 months) there have been so many rattles. I've fixed the one in the hatch but now I have one that is driving me insane coming from the passenger door. I've looked up older threads and some suggest some white lithium grease on the door side where it contacts the striker...
  2. T

2016 A3 Hatchback still coming to US

Don't toy with my emotions! Haha. That would be unreal.
  3. T

Loose fender (near tail light)

I've had my new Golf for less than 2 weeks now. When I got out earlier today, I noticed that the fender is loose and there is also a slight paint chip. I've not parked near anyone since I've had it, so I know someone didn't ding it (also, no noticeable dings that would make me believe that...
  4. T

First wash, noticed a chip. Photo inside. Dr. ColorChip to fix?

Had to take a LOVELY detour through 2 miles of dirt roads because Michigan loves to have constant repairs on every single road. Just got my new 2013 Golf 2.5L on Monday. Got home and had to give 'er a nice wash. I noticed on the bumper a small chip. I'm not sure the dirt road did it, as there...
  5. T

Car is very slow to take off from red light/stop. ESP?

Maybe this is the ESP but when I'm at a complete stop and give the car normal gas to go, it feels like it takes forever to go until it reaches about 1500 RPMs. Is this normal?
  6. T

Bluetooth audio (Spotify) doesn't resume after Bluetooth phone call.

I'm streaming audio via Spotify over Bluetooth. I will get a call and hang up. RIGHT after the call I hear it resume over the phone call speakers then cut out and it doesn't resume over the audio speakers. I have to disable Bluetooth on my phone then reconnect. This is quite annoying. Any other...
  7. T

Best shop in the Livonia, MI area?

Just picked up my first VW (Brand new leftover 2013 Golf 2.5L) and just wondering if there are any local garages that you guys recommend? I live in the Livonia, MI area.
  8. T

2013 Golf 2.5L built in Wolfsburg?

Title says it all. Can't find any information on this but does anyone know if the 2013 Golfs were built in Wolfsburg?
  9. T

2014 Certified Wolfsburg (real price)?

First timer here, I will be joining this great community hopefully very soon. Been shopping for Certified 2013 or 14 Wolfy or thinking about a brand new one. Dealer near me offered a brand new 14 for $25,2xx. Truecar is telling me that's a fair rate. I've looked all over the forum and have seen...