GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Recent content by VDub905

1. V

New to the 416

I just moved to the 416 (Yonge and Sheppard) and am in need of a new mechanic for my GTI. Any suggestions would be really appreciated if you could point me in the direction of someone who can properly look after a VW. Thanks! -Kevin
  2. V

Best VW dealership for body repairs

Had a woman hit my GTI this morning (500ft from my place). No injuries, no serious damage. Just a slightly dented bumper and a nice 8 inch red stripe where her early 2000's ford piece of crap winstar hit the front bumper. Now she is PLEADING not to go through insurance, and to be honest, I...
  3. V

End of the world today?

want an answer? ask me again tomorrow.
  4. V

GTI Convertable?

Oh yes, VW has made one....too bad it is a Polo and won't be seen over the pond. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7Ze91jhvu38
  5. V

Beginner help with Wheels

This is the first time with one of my cars I am looking to change the wheels, and obviously tires. I'm trying to understand offsets, tire sizes, and understanding what makes a better wheel construction. Does anyone know a site (aside from wikipedia) that could help? or perhaps give me some...
  6. V

Whats your occupation?

I am a graphic designer.
  7. V

Looking to change my wheels....

I am driving a 3-door CSG MKVI. I like the 18" Detroit wheels, but I want to create a more unique look. Any suggestions for the ones I am looking at? or others you could recommend? Thanks there are a couple others...but those are the styles I am looking at. Thanks guys!
  8. V

New MKVI owner in 905

Got mine about a month ago. Just found the forum. Wanted to say hello and see who else is around my area. I don't see too many MK 5 or 6's around. If you do see a Carbon Grey Metallic 3-Door MKVI, Detroit Wheels, and no tint (yet).....that will be me.