GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Recent content by vw_krazy

1. vw_krazy

Licence suspended

So I'm just going to start my rant at how this gov. decides to do whatever the f*** they like. I received a notice of a fine from a traffic ticket I had been convicted of about a month ago. The it gave me a due date but because of my graduation I left it until last minute. Than I had a day or 2...
  2. vw_krazy

LED tail lights

Sorry if this is a re-post, I just love these tail lights and they're the first videos I've seen with them on. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gEpQrMYoREM&feature=related http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6ixyVl5KtlI&feature=fvw
  3. vw_krazy

which camera should I get...

Im gonna wait a year or 2 before I get an slr. So as lame as this may seem, Im gonna buy a point and shoot camera for now. I think ive narrowed it down to the canon A590 or the SD1100 IS. All I want are good quality pictures I could care less about anything else. Anyone have any advice, and...
  4. vw_krazy

how to mimic a power surge lol

As i'm trying to write this 10 page paper right now I realized I my warranty on this laptop is almost over. so this may sound stupid but I need a new laptop and this is what I have to do. I worked at futureshop for a while (f***kin hated it) and while i was there I got my laptop. I also got the...
  5. vw_krazy

HID's

Everywhere I search people have different opinions on hid's. On the b15 forums im at, they say that the kits are basically all the same and save your money and buy an ebay one. On the NASIOC forums (my buddy has an 09 wrx) they say to get the expensive ones and not to bother putting in hid's...
  6. vw_krazy

Need a new camera...

I need a new camera, I wanted to get an slr but might take some photography classes or something before I do. SO, for now I just want a good point and shoot... any recomendations?
  7. vw_krazy

Buddy is finally getting rid of his Si

hey guys this is probably my first post here, I own a 01 sentra se but ive been wanting a gti since gradeschool, and ive finally saved enough but im waiting for the mkvi now... anyways... a good friend of mine has an 07 Si which we always used to argue about whod be fastest after i got my gti...