GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Recent content by WakeMCS

1. W

Test fit - South Florida

So I have a favor to ask. I just got my new car and I'm not sure what the clearances are in the rear. Does anyone in South Florida or Miami, specifically, have a set of wheels that are 9" wide with around an ET45? Size doesn't matter to me as I'm just looking to see what offset will work. A...
  2. W

Lease turn-in question

The car in question is a 2011 GTi Autobahn. Do you need to return the car with the Detroits or can you return it with an optional wheel like the Serrons? Thanks in advance.
  3. W

Part Out! Miami, FL

BBS CK (silver) - 19x8, ET44 - there is some curb rash on all 4 and a big rash on 1 Sumitomo 225/35/19 - roughly 6-8k miles on them Price is $1,250 OBO
  4. W

FS: OEM S3 Short Shifter with 42DD bushings

This is for a local sale only as we would need to swap the cable endlinks/bushings. $70 + your stock endlinks/bushings
  5. W

FS: FK Silverline X

SOLD
  6. W

FS: ED's Cherry Red LED Tails

Price is $250 and includes harness. Zero issues with these and fitment is great. SOLD Also selling CW front bumper side reflectors - $30 + your amber ones. SOLD Prefer local sale (Miami, FL) but will ship at buyer's expense.
  7. W

FS: ATP downpipe, wot-box, Audi R8 red tops

Time has come to part the car out. Following parts are for sale. Prices are OBO and do not include shipping. ATP 3" cat-less downpipe (tapers to 2.5") - $200 Pending Sale to LG3MK6 N2MB wot-box (2-step and no lift shift) - $80 (no harness) Pending Sale to ClapperHighs Audi R8 red top coil packs...
  8. W

FS or FT: 19x8 BBS CK with tires

FS: 19x8 BBS CK with tires The wheels are off the car and I'm willing to ship but buyer pays all shipping costs. BBS CK (silver) - 19x8, ET44 Sumitomo 225/35/19 - roughly 6-8k miles on them Price is $1,100 OBO Sadly, all four (4) wheels have some rash on them. I'll post close-ups of the rash...
  9. W

Feeler: H&R Super Sports

FS: H&R Super Sports They have about 14k miles on them. Haven't had any issues with them, just got a good deal on some coils so I jumped on it. Price: $175 shipped OBO. I prefer a local sale.
  10. W

FS: Factory GTi intercooler

Just swapped out my intercooler for a Golf R intercooler so I no longer have a use for this. I prefer a local sale or at least something in Florida as its not worth the hassle to ship. The intercooler has roughly 14k miles on it. $35 takes it.
  11. W

Any K04-ers in Miami, FL?

So I've recently begun thinking about going K04 in July/August but have never driven, or even gone for a ride in, a K04 car. Wondering if anyone in or near Miami, Fl has a K04 car they would be willing to take me for a ride in. Also, anyone with a Southbend clutch setup? I'd like to hear the...
  12. W

Cutout on stock exhaust?

Has anyone put an exhaust cutout on the factory exhaust? I want to put one in-between the resonator and the suitcase muffler but I'm having trouble finding one that is short enough to fit. Thoughts? Also, the reason for cutout vs suitcase delete is because I need something quiet and drone free...
  13. W

Anyone in Gainesville, FL?

Anyone on here going to school at UF? I've seen a few modded mk5/6 GTis and was curious...
  14. W

Anyone in the Gainesville area?

Anyone in the Gainesville area with vag-com that can help me out? Need a few things done. Will pay in beer or cash...
  15. W

Feeler: Brand New Detroits + Tires

Just picked up a 2011 GTi and I'm considering selling the OEM Detroits + Tires. The set currently has like 103 miles on them. $1,200 OBO. Will ship at buyers expense. I'm in Miami, FL. I'd be able to ship them out once new wheels/tires arrive. I'll take some pics during the week but they're...