GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Recent content by whokiid

1. W

2010 MK6 GTI Part Out

Located in Orange County, CA. Not willing to ship at this time. Local Cash Sale, please. If you have any questions, please PM me. I will reply to messages ASAP in order received. *SOLD* Euro Sport Accessories Short Intake. *SOLD* 42Draft Designs Modular 3" Turboback Exhaust...
  2. W

FS: Used BSH 27mm Rear Sway Bar

Separate Thread. Purchased the bar from another member from Golfmk6.com. Comes with brackets and bushings. Normal signs of use. Some surface rust. Stiffens the ride quite a bit. Extremely planted through turns. Confident. Had back surgery recently. Need a softer ride. Asking $100...
  3. W

WTB: Sway Bars (F&R)

Looking to pick up front and rear sways. If you have both or just one, please let me know through pm. Thank you.
  4. W

Selling Parts & Looking for Parts.

( Last Updated: 6.18.12.) *** Please Send Private Message. *** Parts are all in working condition. *** I would prefer to have local cash sales. Willing to ship some items. *** Offers will be considered. Make me an offer. For Sale: 1. BSH 27 mm Rear Sway Bar. ($100) - Comes with...
  5. W

ProSport Electronic Boost Gauge Wiring

ProSport Electronic Boost Gauge Performance Series (no Peak/Warning) Where: - Tapped into circular headlight switch wires, next to driver's side fusebox. How to Read This Next Part: - Gauge ==> VW Headlight Switch Cable. [ White ] = [ Gray ] [ Red ] = [ Black/Purple ] [ Orange ] = [...
  6. W

NEED: Someone to Install ProSport Electronic Boost Gauge in 2010 MKVI Gti.

What I need: - Someone who has previously installed a ProSport Electronic Boost Gauge, or - Someone who is experienced with wiring (preferably automotive electronics). Where: - I'm near La Habra, but willing to meet someone. When: - A.S.A.P. I'll make it worth your time. Please...
  7. W

For Sale: Used 27mm BSH Rear Sway Bar

Bought the bar used from another forum member on GolfMK6. I put ~1,500 miles on the bar. There are no defects whatsoever. Just cosmetic blemishes that occur over time. Brackets and bushings are new. Also fits Audi A3 and MKV. Asking for $180, picked up in Orange County, CA. I am now...
  8. W

BSH 27mm Sway Bar- Rubbing Noises

Since installing my BSH Sway Bar, ive noticed some new rubbing noises. I see a point where the bar touches (don't know the technical name for the part), and it has actually rubbed the white paint off on both driver and passenger sides. Is it the sway bar rubbing normal on GTi's? Is there a...
  9. W

The game will ruin you!!!

this game has made me feel useless in ways i never thought possible.
  10. W

Podi Gauges

Talked with some people. Heard about Podi gauges from Canada. http://podi.ca/P2Packages.aspx?CarID=9 At first, I thought it was tacky. But I found myself checking their webpage every half hour... Now I REALLY want a dual pod setup. What do you guys think? I might be able to get a group...
  11. W

MK6 GTI Window Visors

Anyone know where i can get a good set for my two door? You know, the kind that goes over the top edge and keeps rain from dripping in.
  12. W

Got a Rear Sway Bar for Me?

I'm looking for a Rear Sway bar to complement my newly acquired coilovers. You got one? Wanna flip it to me? Let me know. Also, if you have an intake, downpipe (CBFA), or any other performance related items for a MK6, let me know.
  13. W

ST Coilovers from P2Spec: At Last!

Ill make it quick: Ordered a set of ST's from Ben from P2Spec. Found out there was a backorder. Ben got them early. Installed on site. Results: Car looks / feels great. Definitely go through Ben at P2Spec. He pulled through all the way to the end to make sure i got what i wanted...
  14. W

Fitting Koni Coils from MKv on MKvi

I understand that the MKv and MKvi suspension setup's are very similar if not identical. That being said, i want to make sure i get my money's worth. Can anyone verify if the Koni coils from a MKv will fit on my MKvi? The coils in question: http://golfmkv.com/forums/showthread.php?t=134716
  15. W

Raceland Coilovers. Need Your Input.

I would like input and opinions from people who currently own/ have owned a set of Raceland coilovers. I have read up on different threads about them, but over half of the posts are from people who have never seen them in person. This makes it difficult to judge the quality of the product...