GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Recent content by WhosRich

1. W

I've had it with the GTI

A week ago, I decided it was time to trade in the GTI. Bought it brand new July 31, 2012 and it's been problem after problem (some my fault, some not). Had to replace three tires within a month(1 flat and 2 with bubbles). I know, not the cars fault but still... Then there was this...
  2. W

Mold on Front and Rear Passenger Footwells?

Hey everyone, I noticed a white spot near my front passenger floor mat the other day and didnt think anything of it. Figured it was some crud that got stuck. Fast forward to today and holy crap. I pull out the monster mat and the floor mat and I find a bunch of mold. At this point I pulled out...
  3. W

PDR in Queens or Long Island?

Like the title states. I got a small door ding a few inches below the side mirror on the drivers side. Anybody know a good PDR guy I can go to?
  4. W

Did I get a ticket?

Not true. Traffic school just reduces the points as far as suspensions and penalties go but insurances companies keep track of that regardless.
  5. W

Not Happy with VW Roadside

Blew out a tire on a massive pothole. Called roadside and they set me up with a towig company to come. ETA 1 hour. 1hr20min later they call back to update and tell me that I'm on a contracted towing company road and to call that company. I do and it's not a contracted road. WTF?! Almost two...