GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Recent content by xg31

1. X

Quick 2012 Tiguan SE Loaner Review

Actually, I just got a 2013 Tiguan R-line. I came from a 2010 GTI with KW V2, Stage 1, intake, rear sway bar. Why? Always wanted a SUV, more comfortable, higher off the ground... The tiguan is loaded to the top and comes with everything possible. So to start. Size - The car is slightly...
  2. X

FS - Gentex Homelink Mirror with Auto-dimming.

SOLD - Gentex Homelink Mirror with Auto-dimming. Gentex Homelink Mirror with Auto-dimming. Fits all VW. Comes with all the mounting parts. Just follow a tutorial on the forum here for installation. Takes 20mins to install. Excellent condition! (how it not be). Reason for selling: Just picked...
  3. X

FS - APR 2.0T TSI Carbonio Intake - SOLD

Excellent condition! Used for 15,000km to 18,000km. The filter is inside the intake. Will include K&N Cleaning and oil kit. Reason for selling: Just picked up a 2013 Tiguan R-line. Price to sell fast $180. Markham / Vaughn mills Pickup.
  4. X

FS: KW V2 Coilovers

SOLD: KW V2 Coilovers SOLD
  5. X

Lambo Gallardo superleggera

in case some people don't know.. A Lambo Gallardo roughly costs 2x more than it would in North America. Hongkong and China has a new car tax of 100%. So his family is actually 2x as impressive haha. Second fact, HK has the most luxury car in the world.
  6. X

Side Mirror Cover Removal anyone?

Anyone know how to remove these side mirror covers? Is there a diy somewhere?
  7. X

GTA only - Uberstealth Spare Tire Enclosure

Selling a Uberstealth sub enclosure. Is the one that fits beside the spare tire. Condition: New Reason to sell: No longer wants to install a sound system. Its $200 + $25 USD shipping on his website. Bought it a month ago. I am in markham, asking for $200 CDN. (Is the same one shown on his...
  8. X

Uberstealth closed anyone know why?

I want to order an enclosure from them, but their store home page is closed. Anyone know why?
  9. X

BSH Rear Sway Bar - Review

I purchased this from Redline Motorworks in Mississauga! It was nice talking to Andrew, very helpful... This is the BSH Rear Sway Bar for the MKV.. Fits the MK6 just fine. I didn't do it myself, took it to a shop (yes i am lazy, it was only $30 for install). Took the shop 20 minutes to do... I...
  10. X

Coilover question about lowering

I am looking to buy a set of coilover... My question is how HIGH can i go.. I see specs are (1.2" to whatever) My question is, can i get back to stock height for winter, or only lowering as little as 0.5"?
  11. X

Unitronic software without removal of ECU

I just got my new GTI and has been looking for chip! So i called around to vendors in TO and notice that Unitronics do not have a chip for our car yet. I messaged Lavi@Unitronic.ca 2 days ago and he says the new cable is being shipped out next week and it shouldnt be more than 2 weeks before...
  12. X

VAG-COM Toronto

Anyone got a Vag-com for a MK6 in GTA? I want to enable the roll down feature by holding down the unlock button!
  13. X

GTA - Black GTI with Tint

My new MK6 Black on Black Leather with Detroit. Polished and Sealed with Klasse All In One and High Gloss Sealants. Tinted with 35% all around Formula One Pinnacle Series... These things block some serious heat...
  14. X

Counting down - T-minus 5hr

Selling my 2004 Z4 and picking up a MK6, 5dr Black on Black leather, with detroit rims and manual! So excited! Just had to share! haha :lol: