GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Recent content by Zac#1

1. Zac#1

Can this be fixed?

I hit a rock tonight. I was going around a tight corner and didnt even see it. Darn it! Anyways can this be fixed? And somewhere is SoCal, and cheap? Thanks fellas.
  2. Zac#1

Mountain bike thread

Aw man I'm super jelly. That place looks great.
  3. Zac#1

Wekfest, Long Beach/Queen Mary 5/30/15

I know that many of you will be going to Wuste this Saturday, but for those who aren't and want to do something more local, we will be headed to Wekfest in Long Beach Saturday morning. The event is from 1-6pm and we are meeting at the Downtown Disney lot at 11am. By 11:45 or so we will be...
  4. Zac#1

WTB: Clear Side Markers

For the front bumper of a TDI/Golf. Thanks!
  5. Zac#1

WTT; Golf Grille for your GTI Grille

DONE DEAL!
  6. Zac#1

OEM VW Green Tint

Does anybody know if the factory "green" tint/glass that comes on the US Touareg the same green glass that comes on the all other UK VW's? Here are some US Touareg pics. Then the some UK Golf pics. And now the golf:) And last but not least :D
  7. Zac#1

Who's ordering a MK7 and which one? (Poll)

The R will be coming with DSG this time right?
  8. Zac#1

Mountain bike thread

Santa Cruz Nomad :) Truly an amazing bike. Haven't been riding in a while though...
  9. Zac#1

Springs for Bilstein B8's anyone?

Hello Everyone. I'm about to pull the trigger for lowering my car ('13 TDI). After doing some long and heavy research I've decided to settle with the B8 shocks. I would have liked to get the B14's and call it a day, however it would appear that the lowest they can be dropped is 25" FTG? I'd...
  10. Zac#1

My 3M Crystalline Tint 40%

About a month and a half ago I had 3M Crystalline 40% tint installed all the way around. However I cant decide if I love it or hate it... The blue/purple color it has is different then what I was expecting. Sometimes it looks great, other times it looks weird, imo. Middle of the day is when...
  11. Zac#1

My new MK6 TDI!

Sup guys, just picked up a '13 Candy White TDI 2 door with the Tech Package! It was the last one in So Cal. Can't wait to get started with the mods! Here are some pics. Some crap interior shots that I just shot 5 mins ago.. Thats it for now!