GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

SOLD

Will_

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2017 GTI S DSG
Do you have any pics with them on the car? I'm interested in the shocks and springs and am in Oakland.
Tons of photos in my build thread but here’s a few.
980771DE-3AF3-4EBA-9674-6AEC2D705490.jpeg
90472FD0-398B-4180-848C-3CA91655AD47.jpeg
A1009F79-448A-487C-8F65-67B12EFA3A8D.jpeg

Will_

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2017 GTI S DSG
when you say didn't pair well, what do you mean? How so?
I felt the introduction of the superpro plates significantly changed the dynamics of my suspension setup. Previous to them the car road very smooth, took large bumps well and was very quiet with only occasional noise. Once I introduced the camber plates it felt what I can only describe as overwhelmed. While it was still comfortable at speed, it really reacted much harsher to larger bumps and it seemed a lot of the smoothness that I had previously was gone. I’m not sure if it was an issue with install (which was performed by 034, and I trust their work) or what. I say it didn’t pair well because I’ve seen others say they only had minor NVH increases when installing the plates, so it would appear to me that they function better or worse based on ones existing setup.

Navi

Autocross Champion
I felt the introduction of the superpro plates significantly changed the dynamics of my suspension setup. Previous to them the car road very smooth, took large bumps well and was very quiet with only occasional noise. Once I introduced the camber plates it felt what I can only describe as overwhelmed. While it was still comfortable at speed, it really reacted much harsher to larger bumps and it seemed a lot of the smoothness that I had previously was gone. I’m not sure if it was an issue with install (which was performed by 034, and I trust their work) or what. I say it didn’t pair well because I’ve seen others say they only had minor NVH increases when installing the plates, so it would appear to me that they function better or worse based on ones existing setup.

thanks

Cuzoe

Autocross Champion
I ran (and sold) the SuperPro plates with B8's as well, not pairing well is a good description, haha. H&R springs in my case but switching back to stock mounts (still with B8's/H&R's) was a noticeable improvement.

Fun, semi on topic story... I had the dealer switch out my SuperPros for the stock mounts. I sourced the stock mounts myself and dropped off the car with the new stock mounts in the SuperPro mount box, in the hatch. I told the service advisor to put my SuperPros back in the box, which he noted on the work order. When I got the car back the SuperPro box was still back there so I assumed mounts are in it. Few days later I go to empty the hatch and the only thing in that box was the removed one time use hardware :mad:. I call the dealer and ask where my SuperPro mounts went. First answer is that they throw away old hardware so they're gone... I tell them that all of the removed one-time use hardware (which they should have thrown away) was returned to me. I'm then told they will look around the shop :cautious:. A few days pass and I call again, they're still looking I'm told. I told them the work order specifically said to return them to me and that I expect our next communication to be about compensation. By some miracle they find them a few days later allegedly in a trash can that mysteriously went almost two weeks without being emptied, lol.

GTIfan99

Autocross Champion

I have the APR springs and paired them with the Eurosport camber kit. No harshness, because it's mostly the stock setup with the hole relocated.

Will_

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2017 GTI S DSG
Bumpdate:

I will do $250 for Superpro shipped in CONUS, $225 local pickup.

I will also do $500 + 1/2 shipping for B8s+APR in CONUS - not interested in shipping separately at the moment.