GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

CSB3: Boat Salesman In Florida Colluding With Chicago, Sauce Level Rises In Deep Dish Pizzas

aspro_gti

Autocross Champion

aspro_gti

Autocross Champion
CSB: Supercross was awesome... had a blast.
Got back and still in time to watch UFC 300... also a blast.
V tired. The shade under my eyes won't go away if I keep sleeping late watching UFC til 1:30am :/
Edit: Good thing I stayed up... crazy KOs... definitely lives up to the big 300! UFC>>>

Last edited:

aspro_gti

Autocross Champion
Gaethje getting KO'd with 1 second left was amazing. Lights out with one punch.
It's so wild. Holloway knows that he's won the fight, and decides to tee off for the last 10 seconds with one of the most dangerous dudes on the planet.
I feel a bit bad about the eye pokes in rd1... fight could have gone differently.

For those that want to see what we're talking about:
Epic camerawork btw... catches Justin as he gets schlumped

Last edited:

Jmitchell4873

Go Kart Champion
Sitting at work researching the $hit out of brake pads. Time trial at NCM is approaching quick, so I need to make a decision and get some pads ordered.

My buddy invited me to watch the fight last night, but 4:30 wakeup meant that I was in bed by 10 only to watch the news about Isreal/Iran. Could get ugly[er] fast.

riceburner

Autocross Champion
1000014255.jpg
1000014256.jpg

cb1111

Is there such a thing as a battery tender you don't need to plug into an outlet?

My sister has a Jeep Renegade (the little Fiat based one) and will be leaving it in a parking garage at her appt for a few months. Clearly, the battery won't last.

There is no outlet anywhere in sight and since it is covered, there is no chance of using a solar panel.

What will she lose if she just disconnects the positive terminal?

aspro_gti

Autocross Champion
Is there such a thing as a battery tender you don't need to plug into an outlet?

My sister has a Jeep Renegade (the little Fiat based one) and will be leaving it in a parking garage at her appt for a few months. Clearly, the battery won't last.

There is no outlet anywhere in sight and since it is covered, there is no chance of using a solar panel.

What will she lose if she just disconnects the positive terminal?
Take battery out, move inside to where it can be tended
Or hire me (professional chicken tender)

Strange Mud

Autocross Champion
Radio presets, maybe some weird trouble codes that should go away. It should last 3 months but battery age and temps matter.

Also disc the negative post. First off last on. If she cant wrench shops will install various types of disconnects. Consider a LION battery booster, they sell them with air compressors built in. That is if needed after disconecting batt.

I have 3 jump packs all hold charge for 4 months+

Last edited:

jay745

What Would Glenn Danzig Do
Sitting at work researching the $hit out of brake pads. Time trial at NCM is approaching quick, so I need to make a decision and get some pads ordered.

My buddy invited me to watch the fight last night, but 4:30 wakeup meant that I was in bed by 10 only to watch the news about Isreal/Iran. Could get ugly[er] fast.
Carbotech xp10. Research over

Jmitchell4873

Go Kart Champion
Carbotech xp10. Research over
I sent them an email to check about rear fitment.

Any rattling or fitment issues? I’ve read quite a few posts saying that they don’t fit the best.