GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. P

Why do these people exist??

I guess living in florida your never immune to seeing those donks. They're ridiculous but it's just another part of car cutlure that's new and different. I don't understand it but I can appreciate it. I've never seen euro versions of them though. That's news to me!
  2. P

Ugly Cars

The entire Acura lineup besides the TSX ans TSX wagon. My wife had two of them in the past and once the styling turned to crap I got her into a G35 instead.
  3. P

Guys, Check this out!

But I really wanted to see a pic of his mom though! :laugh:
  4. P

Looking for a DJ in the Jacksonville Area

Does anybody know of a DJ in the Jacksonville area that would be willing to donate a few hours of there time on a Sat afternoon for a charity event? Tom Bush BMW is doing a Children's Safety event on Feb 12th from 10-3 and they are in need of music. I would usually do it since I work for...
  5. P

Official Gran Turismo 5 Thread

If you wanna race a GT3 RS, GT2 RS, Turbo S, Boxter S and Carerra GT then you gotta play Hot Pursuit for those! I wish I had more time to get into that game before I got GT. I was actually looking forward to it's delay at the time. :laugh:
  6. P

The Furai is awesome! Fully tuned it can win a bunch of races all the way up to the Extreme class. I use the Furai on B-Spec a lot whenever my Veyron can win because it's slow in the corners.
  7. P

I keep the racing line on and then try out different ways to hit the corner. The example has been a lifesaver! Switch the view to in-car or bumper so you get a better idea of the best way to brake for the corner. Has anybody gotten gold in the AMG event or the Sebastian Loeb rally races...
  8. P

I've got a Logitech G27 wheel an Xcelerator wheel stand. When I can't get a gold a license test I race with the controller. I'm much faster with the controller which is a bit disappointing. I'm hoping that it's cause the G27 is not supported and I can't adjust the feedback and not that I...
  9. P

I find that you do get better cars as a reward in B-Spec. What is the purpose though of having multiple drivers though? It's not like you can put more than one in the same race! Has anybody notices that when you get the customizable transmission the top speed shown is actually KPH not MPH...
  10. P

PS3 Discussion and PSN Tags

Phenix3939 Playing GT5 and Need for Speed
  11. P

TOP GEAR AMERICA ON IN 10

I hope it get's better but I thought that it was pretty weak. The interview was terrible, the banter between them wasn't funny and they tried to do crazy one-liners like Clarkson that were terrible! "Getting aroused at gunpoint" Funny from Clarkson, stupid from anyone else! I hope it get's...
  12. P

Need for speed hot pursuit

Save the racing wheel for Gran Turismo. Need 4 Speed is meant to be played with a controller. There's way too much action to play with a wheel. I think the game is a pefect blend of arcade style racing with a dash of driving dynamics in there! I think they did a great job with the game.
  13. P

Need for speed hot pursuit

Phenix3939 - in case somebody needs a good a$$ whoopin! :cool:
  14. P

Need Help With Baby Names!

Haha! That's an awesome middle name for a boy! I gotta run that one by the wife! Keep 'em coming. :thumbsup:
  15. P

Car Town

Lucky! I'm wiating to level up so I can buy the GTI. I got a Silverado for my free car. I've got a pink slip race for a classic Skyline but I keep losing. I need a perfect race to win! If you need some race wins to keep the GTI you can race me. jsinclair39@gmail.com :w00t:
  16. P

Car Town

Anybody here plays Car Town on Facebook? Its the best and most addicting free game for the auto enthusiast! I could use some new friends to race! :lol:
  17. P

Need Help With Baby Names!

Whats up! I could use some collective help coming up with some cool automotive/racing baby names. My choice is most likely going to be the middle name since the wife has a ton of names picked out. I was thinking along the lines of Colin, Enzo (She hate's that one), Aston and Gulietta...
  18. P

Explain your User Name.

I had a near death experience and I came stronger and better than ever! 39 was my HS football number and a played both offense and defense, so I doubled it up! ;)
  19. P

3 Words ONLY

fur which fit
  20. P

Whats your occupation?

I'm the District Manager for Sirius-XM from Central to North Florida.