GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. P

Looking for a DJ in the Jacksonville Area

Does anybody know of a DJ in the Jacksonville area that would be willing to donate a few hours of there time on a Sat afternoon for a charity event? Tom Bush BMW is doing a Children's Safety event on Feb 12th from 10-3 and they are in need of music. I would usually do it since I work for...
  2. P

Car Town

Anybody here plays Car Town on Facebook? Its the best and most addicting free game for the auto enthusiast! I could use some new friends to race! :lol:
  3. P

Need Help With Baby Names!

Whats up! I could use some collective help coming up with some cool automotive/racing baby names. My choice is most likely going to be the middle name since the wife has a ton of names picked out. I was thinking along the lines of Colin, Enzo (She hate's that one), Aston and Gulietta...
  4. P

Shift Light Not working right!

I just upgraded my headlights, fogs, city lights and license plate lights (regular bulbs not LEDs). On my first drive with the new setup, my shift light is slow in displaying what gear I'm in when upshifting. And when I'm in neutral instead of showing me a "dot" it's telling me what gear I...
  5. P

Changing City/Parking Lights

Is there an easy way to change the city/parking light bulbs next to the DRL's? I've been able to turn the little w5w bulds but I cant't get them out of the housing. How hard is it to remove the whole headlight cluster as well? My headlight buld install doesn't seem in there tight enough...
  6. P

Rattling Noise Behind Dash Under Load

Hey everyone, Does anybody have a clue what could be causing a rattling noise behind the dash? It only happens when I'm in a high gear and accelerating from too low of rpms. I've searched the boards and I've heard of people having rattles on the passenger side being the wastegate, but I'm...
  7. P

MKVI GTI Passenger Window

Hi everyone, This is my first VW since my first car a 90 Corrado G60. I'm not used to all the tech stuff on it yet but I'm having a problem with the passenger side window, it won't roll down with the passenger switch. It works fine on the drivers side thought. Is there a child safety lock...