GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. D3rk01

Photoshoot! (Interlagos content)

Thanks for viewing!:D Edit 1: Now it's lower... here's one pic. Plus I have different sideskirts! Edit 2: Added the 3 pics below. Now it's got an APR exhaust, a euro lip and LED tails. Pumpkin patch!! Original Shots:
  2. D3rk01

HID Auto Level problem after drop...

I got springs for my car to lower it and now the lights were pointing to the floor. So I used the screws to bring them up. Now when the lights auto level, they only go down and then back up. They don't go side to side anymore. Also, anyone have any solution for leveling them properly? I put them...
  3. D3rk01

Got the Neuspeed Springs

So! I just had the Neuspeed springs installed on my car like 3 hours ago. I love how the car looks and the ride is almost exactly as stock. Here's a few pics for comparison and I will be taking better pics when the car gets washed this weekend. :thumbsup: I think that I like that the ride...
  4. D3rk01

Dropped on Neuspeed springs!

So! I just had the Neuspeed springs installed on my car like 3 hours ago. I love how the car looks and the ride is almost exactly as stock. Here's a few pics for comparison and I will be taking better pics when the car gets washed this weekend. :thumbsup: EDIT As promised, here are the...
  5. D3rk01

Brake upgrade?

I was wondering what is the best option to have a better braking system? I can't afford a BBK and was wondering what other options I had. I saw Adam's Rotors, which look nice and I guess add to the braking power? What's out there that's been done and won't make my wife mad? :confused:
  6. D3rk01

Tire Pressure?

I don't have the sticker on my door that says what the tire pressure should be. What is the tire pressure that the stock 18in wheels should be at? Mine are filled up to 41 right now. Seems rather high to me... ? Thanks.
  7. D3rk01

My 4dr CW (VMR V710 MB, Tint, Stage 1)

I finally was able to get my car on Thursday after waiting since end of Jan. I have every option on the car with DSG and AS tires. So I made an appointment with JC over at Douglas VW who is a APR certified dealer. They did Stage 1, install my V710s, and tint it too. I haven't done much else...
  8. D3rk01

Cleaning the Detroits

I was wondering what products some of you might be using to clean your detroits? I will only have them on until Monday, but I see that they have glue residue left over on them. I don't want it to end up getting stuck on there permanetly. Any tips on getting rid of that and on cleaning them up...
  9. D3rk01

Keeping car clean!?

Any tips on washing my car where I have no hose available? Recommended products I should have? Techniques to use? :confused: Thanks!
  10. D3rk01

VMR VB3

I just ordered a GTI today and I do like the Detroits, but aren't exactly thrilled about how they look. I was thinking of saving up for the VMR VB3's and having them ready for when the car gets here. I'm wondering if I can use the same exact tires that come on the detroits, with the VB3's? I...
  11. D3rk01

Good deal in NJ?

So I am editing out what the original "deal" I was getting was and posting the one that I did go with, so others can see what they might be able to get too. So I'm the proud owner of!!!: CW 4dr DSG DynaAudio Nav 18in Detroits All Season Autobahn Pkg Blutooth HID lights MSRP is $32,670 Invoice...