GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. T

Manual Transmission Upgrades

i was wondering if there are any upgrades available yet like a lightened flywheel and stage 2 clutches...the stock clutch seems too soft, i really enjoyed driving my gf's dads porshe boxster s which had a much stiffer clutch... i already ordered a short shift kit... btw because the manual...
  2. T

Spotted Thread...

I saw a 4 dr MKVI Black or Graphite hard to tell because of snow dirt but it was on denvers leaving the mearchents plaza in springfield a few days ago...also a CW Gti flew by me on old keene mill rd i'm in a CW GTI 2 dr with 18" huffs if u've seen any other mkvi's in our area share ur...
  3. T

Exhaust + Engine Noise

OMG today was the first time i really stepped on it in 4th gear ...:happyanim: anyone else surprised by how nice the exhaust and engine sound compared to mkv's or other 4 cylinders?
  4. T

What was your last car?

switched from a chipped mkv sort of a mazda speed 3 i guess...and i would just like to say i enjoy stock because of no worries of damage warranty or speeding tickets...and the interior is a lot nicer imo
  5. T

Let ME see ur modded Shifter Knobs

it's my first manual and i'd like to see some of ur new shifters as i was always hoping to do this mod one day :happyanim:
  6. T

First Manual ...

is there any advice that u can give me...i will begin practicing with my dad in about 20 minutes