GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. A

I am getting my gti on next weekend:D

Hi everyone! Ive been lurking this forum since last year. I was suppose to get my gti last year and my license got suspended aft tragic accident(no one got hurt). Thankfully, im getting my license back next weekend and already ordered my gti. But there is something that i want to ask you guys...
  2. A

Good news?

Hi guys I was supposed to get my gti this year and got into an horrible accident(No drinking involved). So I'm getting my GTI next April:( (due to my licence suspension). Anyhow, I still come to this forum and read about the new options and changes of 2o11 Gti, and I don't like them. So i...
  3. A

Is this for real?????

I'm still waiting for my gti and found this unbelievable picture here. LOL is this for real?????????????
  4. A

What was your last car?

had 07 Civic Si with Injen CAI and Greddy TiC exhaust. Really loved the car except exterior. i got in to a huge accident and scraped it.
  5. A

Ordered 2days ago

Hi i joined forum today and ordered mk6 gti 2 days ago. they say it's gonna take about 3 to 5 month and it feels like it's been two years.... i've been watching nice pictures on the forum. hope my car arrives quicker.lol