GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. S

FS: 3 used OEM Dunlop SP Sport tires El Paso, TX willing to ship

FS: 3 used OEM Dunlop SP Sport tires El Paso, TX 3 Dunlop SP Sport 01 A/S with about 14,500 miles on them. Only have 3 because I got a side bubble on the 4th one. I got rid of the bad and kept the 3 good ones. They are in good condition with no bubbles, no damage and have a good amount of...
  2. S

Need help finding a body shop in MD

Hey guys I got into a minor accident today on 295. It dented my hood, broke my grill, broke the brackets for one headlight, and my fender got moved and now my passenger door can't open. I want to get this fixed asap. Can anyone recommend a body shop that has reasonable prices and does quality...
  3. S

WTB SPS for Revo tune

As the title states I looking to buy a SPS for a Revo tune.
  4. S

Just had to come back to the GTI

Bought a 2010 GTI CW 2 door 6MT with xenons back in April of 2010 brand new. Loved the car but my wife warned me to get the 4 door because of the easier access and of course, I didnt listen because at the time I thought the 2 door looked so much better. Well after one year almost exactly to the...
  5. S

About to buy a 2011 CW 4Door DSG Autobahn Please Help

Ok so I found a CW 2011 4door GTI Autobahn and with 14,500 miles and winter mats. Dealer is asking $22,750 is tha a good deal? My only issue is the carfax states that it was corporate fleet vehicle, anyone knows what that means? Is it worth it? Dealer already said its the best price they can do...
  6. S

FS:Brand New sealed Garmin Nuvi 255WT

Brand new gps for sale. I am selling for just $90.00 OBO shipped, retails for 109.99 plus shipping or tax. Its sealed in the factory box, never opened. Paypal payment preferred.
  7. S

New 18" lightweight wheels

New 18" lightweight wheels- updated pics Decided to search Tire Rack (I used the banner here so this site would get credit for the sale) for my spring/summer wheels and saw this new wheel from Sparco. The Assetto Gara. I liked it as soon as I saw it, but when I saw the price and weight I was...
  8. S

Can I run VMR V710 19X8.5 et35?

Just bought some VMR V710 in MB from someone at vortex and when they arrived today offset was et35 not et45 as advertised. What should I do? Can I run these without problems? (will be using DG springs) Will it poke too much? :iono: thanks for the feedback.
  9. S

Please help me choose!

I have narrowed my wheel choices to 3. Having a hard time choosing one. Open to suggestions also. And if you got one of these let know if you want to sell. Its for a CW 2-door GTI with DG springs. I appreciate the feedback. Here are the wheels The first pic is the C-10 from Concept One in hyper...