GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. T

Dubs in Panama City Beach

Here's a few more pics of my GTI! And before the Moar Low comments, I just got my Bilstien PSS 10s, and they are being put on tomorrow.
  2. T

JOM Coilover Suspension Kit

Anybody running these on thier ride, and if so, could you provide pics and a some comments? http://store.blackforestindustries.com/mk5mk6a3jomc.html as you can see they have a very good cost point, but I just don't know much about the company.
  3. T

WTS Stock 17 Denvers + Tires

Ok here's the deal I just bought a set of new 18 BBS COs with the Hankook Ventus tires, so looking to sell all 4 wheels and tires. I can sell them separately for the tune of 65$ a tire and 150$ a wheel or buy the 4 tires and wheels for 550$. Both wheels and tires are an excellent condition less...
  4. T

Coil overs or cup kit

I'm about to pull the trigger on some kind of suspension mod. What are the pros and cons of coilovers vs. cup kit, also what did you pay to get your coilovers installed? Thanks in advance!
  5. T

Deal or no deal?

I'm going to my local VW dealer tomorrow for a test drive on a new GTI, and was wondering what is acceptable, as far as test drive miles are concerned? I mean the GTI they have is base model, with the exception of Dynaudio and Bi-Xenon head lights. The sticker price says 24,500, and it has...
  6. T

MkVI GTI Vs. Genesis Coupe 2.0T Spec R

Looking for a new car, as I have just spent a year in Bishkek, Kyrgyzstan.The GTI is what I am really lusting over at the moment, but after owning a MkIV Golf for about 4 years, and experiencing some of those problems I'm having second thoughts. Although, I have heard that VW has ironed out a...