GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. R

FS Wheel Spacers 5mm

For sale are 4 wheel spacers that I no longer have use of since I’ve moved on from my Gti. 20 obo plus shipping.
  2. R

FS Set of OEM coils and Fuel filter

For sale: Set of OEM spark plug coils (used) and bnib fuel filter. Would be good as a spare set. Kept them around for that purpose between my and my wife’s VWs. Open to any reasonable offers. 10 for everything. Can ship. Add for shipping. Located in Columbia sc.
  3. R

FS: Set of 4 VW Vision Wheels

For sale is a set of vision wheels. 17x7 et 54 used solely for autocrossing, hence the brake dust. No bends. Some cosmetic paint chips etc. Looking for $150 obo for wheels only. Will be separating wheels from the tires. Located in Columbia SC. I have 4 17” wheel boxes and can ship. Shipping...
  4. R

FS Set of 4 OEM Coil Packs

I bought a set of 5 coil packs from someone with a 2.5 they had gotten as a spare set. Was going to use them on my wife's 2.5 Jetta, but it ended up not being a coil pack problem, so I'm keeping one and selling the remaining 4. Coil pack is the OEM for the Jetta and Gti. All are unused in the...
  5. R

FS: MK6 Gti & MK5 Jetta Floor Mats

Looking to get rid of the 3 extra floor mats I have after ordering a new set just to replace the worn out drivers side. 1 Set of Monster All Weather Mats for MK6 GTI - Passenger & Both Rear 1 Set of Monster Carpet Mats for MK6 GTI - Passenger & Both Rear 1 Set of Monster All Weather Mats for...
  6. R

For Sale 4 VW R32 OEM "Omanyt" Wheels 18x7.5

SOLD, SOLD, SOLD For Sale 4 VW Omanyt 18x7.5 For sale are 4 mk5 golf r32 Omanyt wheels. I've only used them for autox duty for the past 2 years and am now trying to find a smaller wheel size due to recent rule changes. Wheels are in good condition. There are some scratches through the paint...
  7. R

Help finding Gti w/ spec options

Hello all, I've been roaming around the site for a while now and finally can't resist to ask a few questions. After test driving the new Gti I was completely sold over the Civic Si I had settled on for quite some time. I look at all the options and got the list down to what I really wanted...