GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. Madonion

GTI VS GOLF R

Hi there guys, Last night while driving around I crossed paths with a Golf R and we had ourselves a little race and let me say I was surprised on the outcome. Description of cars involved: Me: I am running Golf 6 GTI DSG 2010 spec Mods: I have got APR Carbonio intake Revo...
  2. Madonion

Safari GTI

Recently spent a week in the Kruger national park. This particular park is south Africa's largest park measuring 2mil hectares roughly the size of Wales. Unfortunately I have no pick of my panda in the park because you are not allowed to exit your car while outside the camp, I mean it is the...
  3. Madonion

My CW(love of my life)

Just removed my GT stripes today and had my baby properly cleaned... and boy isn’t she pretty???:D
  4. Madonion

Road of HOLES

Me and the GF went away for the weekend to a safari lodge just to get away from the city life, here is some pics... and then the roads my GTI had to deal with...
  5. Madonion

Got my APR Carbonio...

Hi guys, yesterday I finally received my APR cold air intake and I love it!!! My car is a working progress and there is only a few things that I still want to change or that is how it always "Start". But anyway here is a link to a video I just did, hope you enjoy...
  6. Madonion

Finally my downpipe

Hi all... I FINALLY was able to fit my decat downpipe on my cw GTI and man am I pleased! I got the downpipe through my local Revo guys and had it fit yesterday. Pictures will follow...:) Short vid on the div from pre-cat and post-cat. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kxKolTP8rbg Regards Madonion
  7. Madonion

Brand new to the world of GTi

Hi everyone I just took delivery of my brand new Candy White MK6 GTi... and boy how I already love this car. My previous car was a silver Renault Clio Sport 197 that I thoroughly enjoyed but it was time to move on and i believe it was a decision that i wont regret. Looking foward to being a...