GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. M

Ideas about moving and mounting battery

Im trying to figure out the best way to mount my battery in the back where my spare is. I know there isn't a whole lot underneath so im not real worried about drilling through the metal. But what are some methods of mounting it. Brackets etc. I got the idea cause I deleted my wiper fluid tank...
  2. M

WTB : rear emblum on trunk latch

I took off my lanch to paint it a messed up a lil and I'm having trouble putting it back together. The only way to get a new one is from the stealer for 260 bucks! I have to buy a whole new trunk latch from them. Super maga gay! So let me know if anyone is getting rid of theirs.
  3. M

What kind of bulbs go in my stock headlights?

I was reading on the forum that the low beams are h7 the high beam is h1 but what about the DRL (day time running light). Can I switch that one out? And I was heading toward the ultra white :) what do you guys think?
  4. M

Badgeless Grill ECS Tuning for mk6 golf (installing experience)

The badgeless grill was nice because it came with a black gloss paint so I was able to throw it right onto my car. But one of the clips broke off during shipping and the rest were pretty cheap. But to take off the old grill you got to put alot of weight on your grill and pull out. The clips are...
  5. M

mk5 rabbit and mk6 golf have the same interior lights?

I wanted to get some LEDs through out the interior but I cant find any kits for my mk6 golf. But the rabbits look like the lights are the same. Can I just get one of those kits?